360Forged wheels on my CLS...MUST LOOK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
360Forged wheels on my CLS...MUST LOOK!

CLICK HERE https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...ng-orders.html

It is not unusual for a company like yours to deny realities. I have no interests of knowing the corporate structure of your company. I am only reporting here what I have experienced.

My experience with 360forged (forgeddistributing) started several months ago when I purchased a set of wheels through their Hong Kong agent for my Mercedes CLS. It took several months for the wheels to arrive. At the time, I thought it was the local agent's fault. A few months later, I sent an e-mail to your company trying to source wheels for my Ferrari F-430. I expressed that I was unhappy with my past experience with the local agent, so Miguel suggested that he would sell me the wheels direct. I paid your company in full, and I was told that a delivery schedule of 6 to 8 weeks implies. Failing which, your company will be willing to refund me with a 10-percent compensation. The wheels were delayed in excess of 5-weeks, and there was absolutely no refund. Numerous e-mails were sent but not replied. Several phone calls were placed, but Miguel was never available. If you are suggesting this is how proper business is being conducted, and you have rectified all consumer issues then where is my refund?

The wheels that I purchased for my Mercedes CLS are becoming a nightmare for me. The coating on the wheels are deteriorating. Please see photos below:

The wheels are now with the local agent, and they have been there for over a month. My car is now disabled. The local agent told me that they are not getting any replies to their e-mails to you company also.

I am really disappointed. My experience with 360 Forge has been a real bummer. I don't care how many times you change your company's name, you are still a bunch of bandits.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
How long ago was this sale? I know 360 has been bashed on here for quite some time now.