CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

HID-EXTRA installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12 CLS63, 12 GLK350, 08 RR SPORT SC,
HID-EXTRA installed

Ok so i was looking around for a nice hid kit and wasnt gonna spend the 2k+ for oem hids. Anyway i ordered from michelle at hid-extra which u can get in the group buy section. Ordered on monday and they were here by thursday. They're located in CA and im on the east coast so very fast shipping i think. So the kit was pretty much plug and play like it says, only cutting needed was for the dust cap and the lock for the bulb housing. Could not figure out how to get that damn clip over all of the wires and onto the bulb. dust cap was easy just used a dremel. Now i need to figure out how to take the yellow day time running lights out and change them to match the white. I also ordered a kit for my fogs but didnt get a chance to install today. So anyway if ur looking to get a nice kit for a nice price try giving them a shot. If you dont like it hey atleast it wasnt 2 or 300. If u have any questions please feel free to ask.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12 CLS63, 12 GLK350, 08 RR SPORT SC,
anyone know where the esp control module is exactly located on our cls's? i read that if u put the ballast near it it may fry it. so please let me know thanks