CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

AMG dead pedal for CLS 550? How? Where?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2010 | 03:55 PM

2007 CLS 550
Red face AMG dead pedal for CLS 550? How? Where?

Does anybody know whats the best way to attach a dead pedal for our CLS 550? I have a 2007, and it doesnt have a dead pedal, so I feel like my left foot is always down, and it is very uncomfortable for me. In my other cars, I have a dead pedal from ultimate pedals, but I had attached them with Velcro tape with no drilling. I don't want to drill any holes, but I"m looking for something that looks OEM. Maybe if it is OEM I can have my dealer install, I know the E Class AMG has a dead pedal, but would this work for the CLS? Anybody done this? I already have the AMG pedals on my CLS 550 looking for a better solution-
Old 02-28-2010 | 11:48 PM

CLS 500, Infiniti FX 35
Originally Posted by Maserati GTS
Does anybody know whats the best way to attach a dead pedal for our CLS 550? I have a 2007, and it doesnt have a dead pedal, so I feel like my left foot is always down, and it is very uncomfortable for me. In my other cars, I have a dead pedal from ultimate pedals, but I had attached them with Velcro tape with no drilling. I don't want to drill any holes, but I"m looking for something that looks OEM. Maybe if it is OEM I can have my dealer install, I know the E Class AMG has a dead pedal, but would this work for the CLS? Anybody done this? I already have the AMG pedals on my CLS 550 looking for a better solution-
I tried ordering the CLS63 dead pedal from the 3 different dealers with no luck...it's attached to the carpet so you have to order the entire thing. Your best option is to order the entire set of pedals from ebay.
Old 03-03-2010 | 11:06 PM

2007 CLS 550
Thanks man. I got the 3 pedal OEM amg pedals and Im really happy with them. But no dead pedal. I was thinking of getting them from ultimate pedals, but I don't want to drill holes, etc. And I heard its a total pain to change out the whole carpet
Old 03-04-2010 | 01:50 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Same goes for the w211. I tried to get one for mine and the dealer said I couldn't. If you find a nice looking aftermarket pedal, let us know.