CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

New Ray's Volk Racing Progressiv TS rims

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 01:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' CLS 500, DB9 (SOON)
New Ray's Volk Racing Progressiv TS rims

Hi all, its been awhile since i posted here. after my kid was born, i kinda drifted away from modding cars and such.

a few weeks ago, my wife smashed my car to the side of my garage. my wald front lip is not repairable and my fender has a dent. because of the accident, now i have the motivation to mod my car again. she got me some new rims coz she felt very bad. the rims i got are Rays Volk Racing Progressiv TS. 20x9.5 and 20x10.5. i got these rims for $1800 canadian before tax brand new. these were on clearance.

i am going to go ahead and let her destroy my car a bit more since i am getting a new kit. she drives the car everyday because she has school until end of the year. so it is no point of fixing the car now.still not 100% set on what to get yet. But i am going to 2 tone my car, roof spoiler, subwoofers, tv's.

here are some recent pictures. note that you can only see the left side of my car because my front right is all scratched up.

anyways, i am picking up a new car very soon. (keeping my CLS ofcourse) i am getting either a DB9 or a Ferrari California. need something cool with a back seat. anyways, enjoy the pictures.

first pic is before car was destroyed and old rims (which are now destroyed)

Edit: are there brake kits that are decent but don't cost as much as brembo's? i emailed Stoptech but they said there are no brake kits for CLS. i emailed them back asking if the brake kit for SL 55 work.

Last edited by Fran; 08-13-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W209, E46 M3 (dead), S54 swapped E46 Touring
beautiful car. everything flows so well.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' CLS 500, DB9 (SOON)
Originally Posted by sweet jones
beautiful car. everything flows so well.
thank you!