How to improve handling? advice needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 01:01 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
How to improve handling? advice needed

Hey guys,

I am in the process of tuning my car, and before I add more power to it, I'll like to improve handling, because let's be honest, the CLS' are big and fast cars, but my bulldog corners better than most CLS'... Actually, if I'm honest, taking a corner in a waterbed is better than doing it in most mercks

I have searched the web and really haven't found anything solid please advise me what will be the most valuable upgrades I could do to improve handling, thanks
Old 03-17-2012, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
Honestly, if thats how you feel about the handling, you could opt for the Kleemann, Brabus and a couple more companies, who lower the car and firm up the suspension.

If that does'nt work for you and it might not be the solution, just do the Coilover modification, if you search this forum, you will some members with E55, W211, who have done this to their cars.

Good Luck.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:57 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 E550 Cab & 2011 GL 550 & 09 VROD Muscle & 06 Seadoo Speedster LE .......
want the Air Matic to respond better .......Lower the Beast with ELM........put proper Aggressive Offset Wheels for better Grip.....dont cheap out on the Tires they change everything........n if still not satisfied......your looking for a Sports car or a Car with Conventional Suspension.......not Luxury Haul **** Coupe aa...