CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Check These TSW Cadwell Wheels on my SL500 Which I May Switch to MY CLS550.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:33 PM

Received 243 Likes on 155 Posts
'19 CLS53, '19 SL550, '22 GLE53
Check These TSW Cadwell Wheels on my SL500 Which I May Switch to MY CLS550.

No these are not forged and they are not 3-piece, but I'm happy to have them on my '03 SL500. These are my 3rd set of TSW wheels (different vehicles -- SLK55, GLK) and I've been very pleased with all of them.

These Cadwells are "Gunmetal/Machined Face", 8x19 front and 9.5x19 rear with offsets of 32 and 35 respectively. They are about $256 each from TireRack, although I paid a bit more through my local tire shop. Make sure you get the correct CONICAL lug bolts with the wheels (14mm, 1.5 thread, 28mm.) Stock bolts for spherical seats will not work.

BTW -- I painted the TSW-logo center caps with an amazing paint product which provides an almost-like-chrome finish. It is Krylon "Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint" purchased from ACE Hardware. It is relatively expensive ($13 for a 6oz spray can), but it is very effective. I have also used "DupliColor Caliper with Ceramic" paint on the hubs to eliminate the unsightly rusty look of the hubs and freshen up the calipers.