CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

My Butt-Hurt CLS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
My Butt-Hurt CLS

My motherf$#king CLS got hit yesterday. Some circle-jerk moron was coming down I-20 (major interstate) the wrong way, ran into a guy in a white sports car, spun around and took off. Being that I saw this moron coming down my lane and hit the other guy, I put on brakes. Well behold, the lady behind me was following a little too close and swerves to miss my rear, and BAM! Clipped my right corner on the bumper, scraped it and paint all cracked up no major damage no injury thank goodness.

The bumper will have to be taken off and a respray I imagine? The parking sensors look to be OK, my CF diffuser popped up on the end. We shall see next week meeting with the adjuster. The lady was nice, realized it was her fault, we were both rather shook up for a minute. Pulled out a shaky menthol cool, and she smoked pretty the whole thing in one drag.

GSP came after I called, got all the information and gave me a printed report from his car.

The wrong-way driving ***? After he hit that guy, he spun around and hopped on I285. The guy he hit? He pulled over and left after a minute, said nothing. WTF?

Taken with my Lumia 920 at night:

Old 01-15-2013, 05:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLS-LotusS4-ZR1-M5-E31850x2
That sucks car isnt to bad.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:46 PM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS550 AMG Pkg.
who drives the wrong way on a highway lol...Sorry to hear about the damage, on the bright side, you saw him with enough time to hit the brakes; could have been way worse.