CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

deseperately looking for Linguatronic french Manuel ( or commands ) for CLS 219 2008

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CLS320
deseperately looking for Linguatronic french Manuel ( or commands ) for CLS 219 2008

Thank you for reading this post.

Quite new owner of a CLS 320 02/2008, I feel frustrated not to get the Linguatronic french user manual (initial language was Dutch so my genuine user manual is Dutch too... and I don't speak Dutch at all ... :-) )

My Linguatronic has been upgraded in French through module change, but my Mercedes agent seems not to be able to order genuine manual, explaining that Linguatronic functions/commands are directly related to car model year...

I've collected all the commands in English and Dutch, but am not able to find any informations on web (really strange to be honnest) about french commands to use with Linguatronic. I've tried to translate them with Google translate help, but not sure to get the maximum accuracy from this procedure

Obviously, I'll try the Aide/help/Hulp fonction.

Could somebody reading and having knowledge of the french commands to use, be kind enough to send them to me ?.
I should be very grateful.

Kind regards
Pascal

Last edited by PGRPG; 01-30-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 05-24-2013, 09:28 PM

w211 combi E220 cdi 2006
I need a Dutch linguatronic got a French now

Dear Sir,

I own a French linguatronic incl. the French manual. Do you still own the Dutch module ? I can copy the French Manual or if I can buy the Dutch module we will swap manuals.

regards Chris.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:36 PM

CLS500
[Dear Pascal, Bonjour Pascal, j'ai le manuel français, je peux te sanner les pages concernant le linguatronic si tu veux, mon mail est le suivant, écris moi je te répondrai : krischer@seagull.fr Par ailleurs moi j'ai un disfonctionnement de mon radar sensor de Distronic (juste derrière l'insigne de la calandre, or neuf ça coûte 2000 €, si tu est aux USA, peux tu regarder s'il y en a d'occasion moins cher pour moi et m'envoyer le lien ? en te remerciant par avance (je suis en Bretagne).
Bien cordialement,
Jean-Philippe

QUOTE=PGRPG;5526103]Thank you for reading this post.

Quite new owner of a CLS 320 02/2008, I feel frustrated not to get the Linguatronic french user manual (initial language was Dutch so my genuine user manual is Dutch too... and I don't speak Dutch at all ... :-) )

My Linguatronic has been upgraded in French through module change, but my Mercedes agent seems not to be able to order genuine manual, explaining that Linguatronic functions/commands are directly related to car model year...

I've collected all the commands in English and Dutch, but am not able to find any informations on web (really strange to be honnest) about french commands to use with Linguatronic. I've tried to translate them with Google translate help, but not sure to get the maximum accuracy from this procedure

Could somebody reading and having knowledge of the french commands to use, be kind enough to send them to me ?.

Kind regards
Pascal[/QUOTE]
Old 05-26-2013, 02:06 PM

CLS500
answer for French linguatronic instruction book.

[Dear Pascal, Bonjour Pascal, j'ai le manuel français, je peux te sanner les pages concernant le linguatronic si tu veux, mon mail est le suivant, écris moi je te répondrai : krischer@seagull.fr Par ailleurs moi j'ai un disfonctionnement de mon radar sensor de Distronic (juste derrière l'insigne de la calandre, or neuf ça coûte 2000 €, si tu est aux USA, peux tu regarder s'il y en a d'occasion moins cher pour moi et m'envoyer le lien ? en te remerciant par avance (je suis en Bretagne).
Bien cordialement,

Jean-Philippe

QUOTE=PGRPG;5526103]Thank you for reading this post.

Kind regards
Pascal[/QUOTE]
Old 05-26-2013, 02:07 PM

CLS500
Bien cordialement,

Jean-Philippe