CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

help identify the parts missing inside trunk of cls55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2014 | 04:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 e55
help identify the parts missing inside trunk of cls55

Hi all, please take a look at the 2 pictures attached. They show the 2 corners in the trunk of a cls55 I just purchased.
The car was a theft recovery so some items were removed. I tried comparing it to the trunk of my 07 cls63, but it appears some changes were made from 06 to 07 as the components look different.

On the right side, It appears the Sirius radio is missing but on my 63, the Sirius radio is in a different location and it only has 2 connection points. It doesn't have a connection point for the white connector pictured, did the 06 cls have a different Sirius radio will the 3 connections shown?

On the left side the setup also looks different on the 63 but something is missing which the tubes and plug pictured should go to.

So can anyone please post pics of the trunk of their 06 cls or otherwise help me identify whats missing. thanks.
Attached Thumbnails help identify the parts missing inside trunk of cls55-imag2146.jpg   help identify the parts missing inside trunk of cls55-imag2149.jpg  

Last edited by shake55; 02-19-2014 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-07-2014 | 08:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you have sound from your head unit?
Those 3 plugs from the driver side look like the plugs that attached to the Harman/oem amplifier. I just replaced my amp two days prior. I believe that they are.
Good luck
Ned