Light under doors in an Mercedes CLS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes CLS 320 CDI
Light under doors in an Mercedes CLS

Hey guys..

I would like to ask if the white light under the doors in an Mercedes CLS W219 is the same in an Mercedes E-serie W211.??
I mean its possible to take out the write plastic in an W211 and put over in an CLS W219. Is it fit ??

Its because I searching for Ghost Logo Light to my Mercedes CLS W219, but can't use those round light man can find on ebay, But I have seen that man can buy them just to put in the hole were the white plastic sitting buuut in an Mercedes E-serie W211. Like Plug in.

I hope my english is understanding. :-)
Attached Thumbnails Light under doors in an Mercedes CLS-sk-rmbillede-2014-02-22-kl.-15.42.58.png  
Attached Images  
Old 05-11-2023, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes cls 219 320cdi 2006
Did you ever manage to find and fit ghostlights to the 219

Originally Posted by T.W.C.
Hey guys..

I would like to ask if the white light under the doors in an Mercedes CLS W219 is the same in an Mercedes E-serie W211.??
I mean its possible to take out the write plastic in an W211 and put over in an CLS W219. Is it fit ??

Its because I searching for Ghost Logo Light to my Mercedes CLS W219, but can't use those round light man can find on ebay, But I have seen that man can buy them just to put in the hole were the white plastic sitting buuut in an Mercedes E-serie W211. Like Plug in.

I hope my english is understanding. :-)

Hi did you ever manage to find some ghost logo lights to fit the 219 as am wanting to retrofit some, but at present same issue as yourself cannot find any.