CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

When Life Gives You Lemons........ Car Mod Recommendations.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS500
When Life Gives You Lemons........ Car Mod Recommendations.

Hey Guys,

I have a 06 CLS500 which I love and has been good to me. Unfortunately this past week I was in an accident and banged up the front end pretty badly. My mechanic and body guy is my friend and was able to get 10k written on the books for damage. I figured instead of making it look like it did i should take this opportunity and upgrade the style a bit.

The first thing I want to do is replace the headlamps, mine have become foggy and yellow. Any recommendation on where to purchase them?

Im looking at possibly a body kit or just front bumper, maybe amg style. not sure where to start looking?

Also looking at these wheels, think they would look great

20" Niche Verona Black Concave Wheels Rims Fits Benz CLS500 CLS550 CLS63 W219 | eBay

any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 50 Likes on 48 Posts
2018 C63S
Originally Posted by Jonnyboysoul
Hey Guys,

I have a 06 CLS500 which I love and has been good to me. Unfortunately this past week I was in an accident and banged up the front end pretty badly. My mechanic and body guy is my friend and was able to get 10k written on the books for damage. I figured instead of making it look like it did i should take this opportunity and upgrade the style a bit.

The first thing I want to do is replace the headlamps, mine have become foggy and yellow. Any recommendation on where to purchase them?

Im looking at possibly a body kit or just front bumper, maybe amg style. not sure where to start looking?

Also looking at these wheels, think they would look great

20" Niche Verona Black Concave Wheels Rims Fits Benz CLS500 CLS550 CLS63 W219 | eBay

any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
I can personally tell you the Niche Wheels are awesome.

I carry their wheel line and for the price you cant beat it !
Old 08-13-2014, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' CLS500
I have the Niche Verona wheels on my CLS, I got them from Paul over at Need 4 Speed Motorsports and they turned out great. I will post a few pictures when I get a chance they look amazing.