Find service disc 211589142200 or 211589162200 replacement - no longer available through MB.
Addresses various radio, disc drive, navigation, and audio conditions + should enable quick MUTE of navigation voice, ETA, and telephone signal strength (if applicable).
- Power up the COMAND head unit and select “Radio” mode, make sure the head unit’s CD player is empty.
- Press and release the Key Combination (1, 3, 8) on the head unit simultaneously.
- When prompted, insert the correct Service Update Disc into the head unit disc player.
- Wait a few seconds while the head unit detects the disc, you may be prompted to accept the software update. Press “OK” hardkey to start the update process.
- When the update is complete, the head unit will eject the disc. Remove the disc and wait as the head unit will automatically reboot.
- Update process is now complete.