CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Help AC reset with rocker switch

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2020 | 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS500
Help AC reset with rocker switch

I have found how to reset the AC but none of the directions address the fact that my car has the defrost and recirculate on a rocker button and I cannot press them at the same time. Does anyone know how to do this reset? My car was unhooked from the battery for a while and when it was reconnected the AC was blowing warm air and not hot or cold air. It was working fine prior to this so I thought doing ac simple AC reset might fix the problem...if I can figure out how to do it! TIA!!!
Old 08-24-2020 | 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 209 Posts
2006 CLS55 AMG, 2005 SLK 350 AMG
Originally Posted by AmyAmadeus
I have found how to reset the AC but none of the directions address the fact that my car has the defrost and recirculate on a rocker button and I cannot press them at the same time. Does anyone know how to do this reset? My car was unhooked from the battery for a while and when it was reconnected the AC was blowing warm air and not hot or cold air. It was working fine prior to this so I thought doing ac simple AC reset might fix the problem...if I can figure out how to do it! TIA!!!
From my experience the AC reset was for older MB and your system will not work with it. You will need a session with a diagnostic system and the best to get all the way into each and all the controllers is the MB Star system.