CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

2009 CLS 550 W219 ECM not receiving power

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2023, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 CLS 550
2009 CLS 550 W219 ECM not receiving power

I have a 2009 CLS 550 which was having a no crank, no start issue. I connected my AUTEL scanner to run a diagnostic on the car, but I can't connect to the Engine Control Module, it appears the ECM is not getting power. I tested it by checking the power on the terminals 3, and 5 connector to the ECM. I am able to connect to all other modules in the car, except for the ECM. The wires from the SAM (fuse box) to the ECM are good, fuses and relays on the SAM unit are also in good condition. I teste the main power supply coming from the battery to the SAM unit (fuse box) and it is supplying power very well, there is actually 2 thick RED wires, they both have power. One thing I notice is that the 40 amp orange fuse #61, and also fuse # 60, 43, 44, 57 don't have power, even with the ignition on. Relay "K" is getting unusually hot. I first thought the SAM unit itself was the issue, so I got one from ebay, and replace it, but the exact same problem still persist. I have checked for water damage in all wiring and everything is completely dry, no signs of water damage. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could point me in the right direction to solve this problem. I can't figure out why the ECM is not getting any power. I did some research and heard that the SAM unit needs to be reprogramed if replaced, but I am still having the same problem with the original one. Any help is very much appreciated.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w219 350
Do you check relay!

[QUOTE=renydiver;8852759]저는 크랭크가 없고 시동이 걸리지 않는 2009 CLS 550을 가지고 있습니다. 자동차 진단을 실행하기 위해 AUTEL 스캐너를 연결했지만 엔진 제어 모듈에 연결할 수 없습니다. ECM에 전원이 공급되지 않는 것 같습니다. ECM에 연결된 단자 3, 5 커넥터의 전원을 확인하여 테스트했습니다. ECM을 제외한 자동차의 다른 모든 모듈에 연결할 수 있습니다. SAM(퓨즈 박스)에서 ECM까지의 전선은 양호하며, SAM 장치의 퓨즈 및 릴레이도 양호한 상태입니다. 배터리에서 SAM 장치(퓨즈 박스)로 들어오는 주 전원 공급 장치를 테스트했는데 전원이 매우 잘 공급되고 있습니다. 실제로는 두꺼운 빨간색 전선 2개가 있고 둘 다 전원이 공급됩니다. 내가 주목한 한 가지는 40A 주황색 퓨즈 #61과 퓨즈 #60, 43, 44, 57에 점화 장치가 켜진 상태에서도 전원이 공급되지 않는다는 것입니다. 릴레이 "K"가 비정상적으로 뜨거워지고 있습니다. 처음에는 SAM 장치 자체에 문제가 있다고 생각하여 eBay에서 구입하여 교체했지만 똑같은 문제가 여전히 지속됩니다. 모든 배선에 물 손상이 있는지 확인했으며 모든 것이 완전히 건조되어 물 손상 흔적이 없습니다. 이 문제를 해결하기 위해 올바른 방향을 알려줄 수 있는 사람이 있는지 궁금합니다. ECM에 전원이 공급되지 않는 이유를 알 수 없습니다. 조사를 해본 결과 SAM 장치를 교체할 경우 다시 프로그래밍해야 한다는 말을 들었지만 여전히 원래 장치와 동일한 문제가 발생합니다. 어떤 도움이라도 대단히 감사하겠습니다.[/QUOTE

]