CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

CLS500 in the MB of manhattan show room

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS500 in the MB of manhattan show room

my dealer just got a CLS500 today and its in the show room. i also got this e-mail from the dealer.

mr. ...,

The CLS is here! The MSRP has been set at $64,900. Mercedes-Benz Manhattan will have the vehicle in one of our two showrooms for the first part of this week. We expect to have a second vehicle coming in later in the week to accommodate both showrooms.

If you would like to place your deposit for a timely delivery it is important that you know Mercedes-Benz Manhattan does not charge a premium, dealer prep. or any additional fees for ordered vehicles, no matter how difficult they are to acquire. Please be sure to call ahead so we can schedule an appointment to make sure the vehicle will be available for you. I can be reached at 212.629.1411 or by responding to this e-mail.

Please visit www.MercedesBenzManhattan.com for more information and to view our pre-owned inventory. For information on features and options the "Build Your Own" is a great tool to learn about and choose the specific options and accessories you like.

You are invited to come to our dealership and explore our new and pre-owned inventory and meet our award winning staff; we look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely,

Derek Ramga
212-629-1411
Mercedes-Benz Manhattan
Internet Sales Department
536 West 41st Street
430 Park Avenue
New York, New York
www.MercedesBenzManhattan.com