CLS Coupe (C257) Discuss the CLS Coupe

2 phones paired

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS350 4matic
2 phones paired

I have got 2 phones(personal & Work), but if I have the personal connected to the car and the work rings, the phones don’t switch over so I can answer the incoming call, this happens on the Wife’s GLA.
does anyone else have the same issue or found a solution
Old 12-04-2018, 10:00 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
cls
yup - i think that's the way it works. car connects to one phone at a time. you might want to try the e-class boards, as i imagine they get much more traffic and use the same system..
Old 12-05-2018, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Do you own a 2019 CLS ?

Do you have a 2019 CLS ? The reason I ask for the new CLS - like the current S-Class there is a different answer than the answer for your wife's GLA...

On the 2019 CLS - the phone you register with your CLA as Tel#1 can receive and place calls thru your CLS - the phone you register as Tel#2 can receive calls thru the CLS (if Tel#1 is not on a call at that time the call for Tel#2 comes in) but cannot make calls thru the CLS.

Since the 2019 CLS manual is not available to me tonight - I have attached the pages from the 2019 S-Class which "should" be helpful.

On your wife's GLA - two phones can be registered with the GLA - but the phone you pick as "highlighted" will be the only phone to make/receive calls thru your GLA - and you switch between phones to choose the phone you want to have priority.
Attached Files