CLS Coupe (C257) Discuss the CLS Coupe

Analog clock & Front USB not working - FUSE Box Location?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2024 | 05:06 PM

Analog clock & Front USB not working - FUSE Box Location?

Hi All,

This is my first post after lurking for weeks, and I'm hoping to get some help with an issue. My front was not working when I purchased my 2019 CLS 450. I replaced the multimedia connection unit (USB) expecting this to resolve the issue, but I still don't have any power to the usb and carplay/android auto won't work. I also noticed that the analog clock does not work. Is there any chance that this is caused by a blown fuse? The fuse document indentifies the following:

206 Electrical fuse 30t 0.5 RDYE With code 246 (Analog clock): 5 206 (K40/6f206) Analog clock (A70/1) With code 897 (Wireless mobile phone charging) or with code 899 (Multifunction telephony): USB port on center console at front (X115/5)

Granted, the Wireless charging and NFC works,as does everything else through MBUX. I guess my next step is checking fuse 206 - anyone know where the cockpit fuse box is and how to access it?

Thank you!
Old 10-07-2024 | 03:28 PM

2024 GLE450 & 2022 CLS450
The owners manual for my 2022 model shows three (3) separate fuse box locations. Not certain if a 2019 model is the same or not.

One fuse box is located inside the trunk. Passenger side, behind a removeable cover. Another fuse box is located in the passenger footwell behind the kick panel (where the passengers right foot would be). The third fuse box is located in the engine compartment, under a panel on the drivers side close to the firewall.