C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS w/ 360 Forged wheels......
I had a great experience with them "360 Forged" and considering all the vehicles they have and new office, I would only guess that they must do alot of business. When anyone does that much volume you will have trouble here and there. You also have to keep in mind that there are alot of hatters or like we say in spanish "invidiosos" who like to cheerlead from the sidelines and only go by here say. I speak from experience. I really don't know what happened, but by the pictures doesn't seem like 360. I am also only seeing what you wrote. I am old enough to know there are 3 sides to every story. I had a huge problem a couple years ago with a high end wheel company "?" that took nearly 8 months to resolve after they sent me the rims a different color. I sent them back, I got every excuse including that the painters in that area of california after they paint acouple of wheels they get so high from the fumes they go outside for the rest of the day and went as far as saying that they are called " fume sniffing painters". Know what kind of answer is that to give to a customer "that came straight from a very respected company". Another company someone in the above post referred to, only made me waite 4 months after they promised 1 and recieved with wrong offset. They also had a bunch of people bashing them back then "I never wrote about any issues" but are still in business that must say something. This is my opinion. Some people are quick to post negative and I always like to be the first to do the opposite. I had a GREAT experience with them and if they did wrong I am sure they will only do right...........

Last edited by lowblue320; 03-17-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:42 PM

bike
Originally Posted by lowblue320
I had a great experience with them "360 Forged" and considering all the vehicles they have and new office, I would only guess that they must do alot of business. When anyone does that much volume you will have trouble here and there. You also have to keep in mind that there are alot of hatters or like we say in spanish "invidiosos".that like to cheerlead from the sidelines and only go by here say. I speak from experience. I really don't know what happened, but by the pictures doesn't seem like 360. I am also only seeing what you wrote. I am old enough to know there are 3 sides to every story. I had a huge problem a couple years ago with a high end wheel company "?" that took nearly 8 months to resolve after they sent me the rims a different color. I sent them back, I got every excuse including that the painters in that area of california after they paint acouple of wheels they get so high from the fumes they go outside for the rest of the day and went as far as saying that they are called " fume sniffing painters". Know what kind of answer is that to give to a customer "that came straight from a very respected company". Another company someone in the above post referred to, only made me waite 4 months after they promised 1 and recieved with wrong offset. They also had a bunch of people bashing them back then "I never wrote about any issues" but are still in business that must say something. This is my opinion. Some people are quick to post negative and I always like to be the first to do the opposite. I had a GREAT experience with them and if they did wrong I am sure they will only do right...........
When you pay a ton of money for wheels, you have EVERY right to complain if customer service and quality of product isn't PERFECT. Simple business rules.

Nobody is going to get pissed if a $500 set of wheels is messed up, but if you charge $5000+ for a set, you better make sure you have your Sh%t together. The competition doesn't wait, and it looks like 360 forged had their chance but buying expensive cars and leasing a huge new office got in the way.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:56 PM

Nobody is going to get pissed if a $500 set of wheels is messed up, but if you charge $5000+ for a set, you better make sure you have your Sh%t together. The competition doesn't wait, and it looks like 360 forged had their chance but buying expensive cars and leasing a huge new office got in the way.[/QUOTE]

all im saying is that all the CHEERLEADERS on here with no personal experience can talk but someone like me can't. This is exactly my point. You never here about the happy customers like myself and many other but a few get on here and talk sh-- "they have every right to" and know they are to be the worst wheel company. I really don't believe for one minute leasing a new office or buying the hole building makes them build crappier wheels...
Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 PM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
I had a great experience with them "360 Forged" and considering all the vehicles they have and new office, I would only guess that they must do alot of business. When anyone does that much volume you will have trouble here and there. You also have to keep in mind that there are alot of hatters or like we say in spanish "invidiosos" who like to cheerlead from the sidelines and only go by here say. I speak from experience. I really don't know what happened, but by the pictures doesn't seem like 360. I am also only seeing what you wrote. I am old enough to know there are 3 sides to every story. I had a huge problem a couple years ago with a high end wheel company "?" that took nearly 8 months to resolve after they sent me the rims a different color. I sent them back, I got every excuse including that the painters in that area of california after they paint acouple of wheels they get so high from the fumes they go outside for the rest of the day and went as far as saying that they are called " fume sniffing painters". Know what kind of answer is that to give to a customer "that came straight from a very respected company". Another company someone in the above post referred to, only made me waite 4 months after they promised 1 and recieved with wrong offset. They also had a bunch of people bashing them back then "I never wrote about any issues" but are still in business that must say something. This is my opinion. Some people are quick to post negative and I always like to be the first to do the opposite. I had a GREAT experience with them and if they did wrong I am sure they will only do right...........
you're right. some brothers here do have good experience with them, but most of you guys are locals so communication isn't a problem. And let's just say if he showed this ignorant attitude towards local customers driving high end vehicles, he should be expecting few rounds on his car or his office vandalised. so figures?
anyway, I don't know what you mean by the pictures doesn't seem like 360 , you mean those wheels aren't from them? Well here are the pictures when i turn the wheel around. Clear enough i guess?

If you have more doubts, why not you drop by at his office and get him out to talk?

Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=Acez;3415683] I don't know what you mean by the pictures doesn't seem like 360 , you mean those wheels aren't from them? Well here are the pictures when i turn the wheel around. Clear enough i guess?

I didn't mean that the wheels are not 360 forged, what I meant is that due to the fact that I and alot of other people have the same 360 forged wheels and have not experienced what you are showing in the pics thats all. Thats what I meant "by doesn't seem like 360" something they will do. Your pictures clearly show rusted screws which is not acceptable. You guys have to stop being all defensive and read what I wrote. All I wanted to say is that never be quick to judge a company because some people go on forums and talk about there bad experience with a company, there success shows they are doing something right. For every unsatisfied customer there are probably hundreds that are happy. I showed an example the first wheel company I had a dealing with which is a very high end company did me wrong, did they do others wrong? YES ... People wrote about it, but somewhere along the line they have tons of happy customers and thats why they are successful ... Did they eventually make it up (wheel company ?)??? In my case Yes.. how long did it take?? Months, but hey they are still in business many many many years later with some of the nicest wheels in the business along with some of the highest prices and people are still paying. If I had to do it over again and order from them? The answer will be yes,because I am sure like the saying goes " you learn from your mistakes". I am sure 360 forged will do whatever they have to do to make it right if they are wrong.

Last edited by lowblue320; 03-18-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:23 AM

[QUOTE=lowblue320;3415741]
Originally Posted by Acez
I don't know what you mean by the pictures doesn't seem like 360 , you mean those wheels aren't from them? Well here are the pictures when i turn the wheel around. Clear enough i guess?

I didn't mean that the wheels are not 360 forged, what I meant is that due to the fact that I and alot of other people have the same 360 forged wheels and have not experienced what you are showing in the pics thats all. Thats what I meant "by doesn't seem like 360" something they will do. Your pictures clearly show rusted screws which is not acceptable. You guys have to stop being all defensive and read what I wrote. All I wanted to say is that never be quick to judge a company because some people go on forums and talk about there bad experience with a company, for every unsatisfied customer there are probably hundreds that are happy. I showed an example the first wheel company I had a dealing with which is a very high end company did me wrong... Did they eventually make it up ??? Yes.. how long did it take?? months, but hey they are still in business many many many years later with some of the nicest wheels in the business along with some of the highest prices but if I had to do it over again I will order from them because I am sure like the saying goes " you learn from your mistakes". I am sure 360 forged will do whatever they have to do to make it right if they are wrong.
I agree with you and I'm not trying to throw rotten eggs at his company either. I'm showing my personal experience and how incompetent he is when it comes to dealing with overseas customer. And I'm trying to CONTACT him without luck so far. Once this issue is resolved, I would be delighted to erase this thread off the face of the Earth. If you can contact J and ask him to clear the air here, I will seriously appreciate it. Keep in mind I'm at the underhand now, I don't have the wheels nor the money. He can just ignore me and move on and his company will still be operational today,tomorrow and in the future.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:34 AM

bike
I really don't believe for one minute leasing a new office or buying the hole building makes them build crappier wheels...
Obviously those guys are more concerned with looking "Baller" than customer service. Just read the other 10 threads about them...btw people have had similar experiences on other forums as well.

I don't care if you are happy with your wheels. What they did to OP is absolutely unacceptable.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
[QUOTE=Acez;3415768]

I agree with you and I'm not trying to throw rotten eggs at his company either. I'm showing my personal experience and how incompetent he is when it comes to dealing with overseas customer. And I'm trying to CONTACT him without luck so far. Once this issue is resolved, I would be delighted to erase this thread off the face of the Earth. If you can contact J and ask him to clear the air here, I will seriously appreciate it. Keep in mind I'm at the underhand now, I don't have the wheels nor the money. He can just ignore me and move on and his company will still be operational today,tomorrow and in the future.
Which is exactly the problem.

On this "cheerleaders" and being defensive, I don't think so for the most part. These issues should be brought to the attention of the members, and owners of this site. After all, 360 is a sponsor here. There are more than just two people, or customers beyond US borders that have posted bad experiences on this and other forums. It snowballed up that's all.

The point is, several people have issues with:

Non-delivery
Late delivery
Poor quality
Product was not what was ordered

That's a problem, I don't care if the rims were $500 or $5000. It's principle, and the question I asked when the whole confusion as to where these rims come from COR, 360, goodness so many different ones, one customer said he called COR and found out his rims that were ordered from 360 were sitting with COR. Huh?

That's another huge problem.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:01 AM

bike
[QUOTE=bigben320e;3415909]

That's a problem, I don't care if the rims were $500 or $5000. It's principle, and the question I asked when the whole confusion as to where these rims come from COR, 360, goodness so many different ones, one customer said he called COR and found out his rims that were ordered from 360 were sitting with COR. Huh?

That's another huge problem.
From what I heard COR is the umbrella company that makes wheels for all the Miami based brands. You have to understand that 360 isn't a wheel factory like HRE that own their own equipment and manufactures the wheels inhouse. 360 outsource all their stuff.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:36 AM

Firstly,

THANK YOU MR ANONYMOUS FOR CONTACTING JORDAN FOR ME. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

J finally made contact and we'll be discussing about it.

Thanks guys.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by James@ACGSD
How about a pair of these?

WOW

Can you PM me fitment and pricing in 20" for a 2006 cls 55 AMG
Old 03-18-2009, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
Obviously those guys are more concerned with looking "Baller" than customer service.
Thank you for proving my point, to look baller you have to sell alot of wheels, to sell alot of wheels must say something ??????

Hope this all gets resolved as I am sure it will.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 black opal
Firstly,

THANK YOU MR ANONYMOUS FOR CONTACTING JORDAN FOR ME. REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Thanks guys.
It's really sad that you're so happy that a company actually called you back when it should have already.

Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and return the wheels and promote a company that will actually take care of their customers. Heaven forbid that someone like the wheels you put on your car and have to go through the same headache that you did.

Bad business. This and other threads have made me never want to consider 360. I'm sure there's many others drivers who don't even chime in.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:10 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by azncarjunkie
It's really sad that you're so happy that a company actually called you back when it should have already.

Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and return the wheels and promote a company that will actually take care of their customers. Heaven forbid that someone like the wheels you put on your car and have to go through the same headache that you did.

Bad business. This and other threads have made me never want to consider 360. I'm sure there's many others drivers who don't even chime in.
I think I would be happy as hell that this Jordan dude and co finally answered me THROUGH THIS FORUM. being over seas and assed out without any wheels or money, I would do the same until I get my money back or at least the wheels done right. THEN i would put this company on BLAST and also why is mbworld still doing business with a sponsor THAT sucks big ***** doing business? Is the money they pay mbworld THAT good lol? VRAA admins, moderators , anybody?

I mean come on over seas customer or not they are promoting and getting rich off a service/product that they sell. Good service is whats supposed to happen. I don't care about good experience, thats how its SUPPOSED to be. Now when you have multiple people on multiple forums getting screwedby this arrogant dude who bombards this forum constantly showing his ferraris and all his other products he got by getting rich off people on this forum. Your damn right I want to know about it so I and the rest of MBWORLD can avoid them.

To the cat above who talked about cheerleading..... your damn right I'm cheerleading..... for the cats who get screwed by Crappy companies like 360 forged....... oh and by the way I have not and will not ever be one of their customers....... soooooo hurrah for that.... and love it! this pisses me off so much VRAA, moderators, or whoever is in charge should really stop taking these people as sponsors. We should start a thread in OFF topic OUSTING any sponsor who has REPEATEDLY VIOLATED the rights as customers of their company of members on this forum so these things don't repeatedly happen to unsuspecting members who get FOOLED by looking at the BOMBARDMENT of nice looking products offered by some of the sponsors on this forum without knowing the multiple horrific experiences people have with SOME of them.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
thank you for sharing and i understand how been over seas can cause alot of problems

best of luck getting it fixed
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM

07 350z
man that sucks.. best of luck getting everything settled.. so much stories about 360.. one less company i'll be dealing with
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 AM

To the cat above who talked about cheerleading..... your damn right I'm cheerleading..... for the cats who get screwed by Crappy companies like 360 forged....... oh and by the way I have not and will not ever be one of their customers....... soooooo hurrah for that.... and love it! this pisses me off so much VRAA, moderators, or whoever is in charge should really stop taking these people as sponsors. We should start a thread in OFF topic OUSTING any sponsor who has REPEATEDLY VIOLATED the rights as customers of their company of members on this forum so these things don't repeatedly happen to unsuspecting members who get FOOLED by looking at the BOMBARDMENT of nice looking products offered by some of the sponsors on this forum without knowing the multiple horrific experiences people have with SOME of them.[/QUOTE]

YES ,you are a cheerleader and a big one....."come on, lets all get together on the off topic section and write bad stuff on these "cats" so then they can stop getting all those Ferraris and nice cars"........ give me a break please.... don't be a hater, you should be focused on getting our mbworld members problems fixed and not try to save to world. The fact is that life goes on and they will still be there when the smoke clears... If you would like to challenge me and I have a great memory as I tend not to forget many things, cheerlead all you want " I will suggest you get some friends involved" and keep your same screen name, so I can look you up in a couple of years and tell you " I told you so" .....

Last edited by lowblue320; 03-19-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 AM

Thanks guys.
Acez , hope it all get resolved as I am sure it will... Those are some nice wheels and post pictures of the car with the wheels on..... Your going to get alot a compliments " I know I do " and sucks that you had to go thru this mess. The important part is that you are getting it resolved.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
05 e55
good luck... i dont view this sub forum but do post on the w211 sub forum. this is a copy of my experience, at the time i didnt include the names but you all know by now whom im talking about, the X Y and Z are wheels, tires and sensors.

i have had to have the seals replaced on two of my wheels. i was happy to pay to have someone local to perform the fix than risk sending them back

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...endor-not.html
Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 AM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
To the cat above who talked about cheerleading..... your damn right I'm cheerleading..... for the cats who get screwed by Crappy companies like 360 forged....... oh and by the way I have not and will not ever be one of their customers....... soooooo hurrah for that.... and love it! this pisses me off so much VRAA, moderators, or whoever is in charge should really stop taking these people as sponsors. We should start a thread in OFF topic OUSTING any sponsor who has REPEATEDLY VIOLATED the rights as customers of their company of members on this forum so these things don't repeatedly happen to unsuspecting members who get FOOLED by looking at the BOMBARDMENT of nice looking products offered by some of the sponsors on this forum without knowing the multiple horrific experiences people have with SOME of them.

YES ,you are a cheerleader and a big one....."come on, lets all get together on the off topic section and write bad stuff on these "cats" so then they can stop getting all those Ferraris and nice cars"........ give me a break please.... don't be a hater, you should be focused on getting our mbworld members problems fixed and not try to save to world. The fact is that life goes on and they will still be there when the smoke clears... If you would like to challenge me and I have a great memory as I tend not to forget many things, cheerlead all you want " I will suggest you get some friends involved" and keep your same screen name, so I can look you up in a couple of years and tell you " I told you so" .....[/QUOTE]

Cheerleading and loving it champ. BTW How's Jordan's _ _ _ _ taste? Post number 128 LMAO get your NEWBIE *** out of here. Your too funny champ..."I told you so" I'll have a doggie biscuit for you if UR still around. as a matter of fact get someone else to do it, I won't waste my time with you any further since you seem to be the only one who doesn't get the point about this 360 company. Hope your rims don't rust.

Last edited by caliboy; 03-19-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Banned

SL600
Whoa, calm down Caliboy.

No need to sound immature with the name calling. In regards to lowblue320: He's a happy customer. How is it you jump on the bandwagon and hate on 360F, but when a happy customer shows up and posts a different perspective, he's a ****sucker and a newbie (I'm sorry his post count is relevant to the 360F topic at hand, how?)? Your post above me requires moderator attention, and you should be placed on probation at the very least. It's clear until you showed up, there were adults conversating in a mature fashion about this topic.

Anyways, in regards to 360F...

While I was a strong critic at first against 360 Forged (their cs at least), I will say this statement is absolutely ridiculous:

Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
Nobody is going to get pissed if a $500 set of wheels is messed up, but if you charge $5000+ for a set, you better make sure you have your Sh%t together. The competition doesn't wait, and it looks like 360 forged had their chance but buying expensive cars and leasing a huge new office got in the way.
Pardon the guy for enjoying his hard earned money

Being a business owner myself, I can attest to the fact we CANNOT please 100% of our customers-- despite our best efforts. When you consider what any company, such as 360F, is doing, it's very unrealistic to expect 100% accuracy on orders and time tables. Yes, 5000K+++ is a lot of money, but so was 300K for the F430 I just seen burn at a stoplight a week ago; are we going to never consider a Ferrari/Lamborghini (should we have the money) simply because a handful of them burned (if you can't see the correlation, do some research)? Much the same way, Jordan must deal with a lot of orders yearly, just because 3 or 4 bad orders made their way to our forums doesn't mean the company as a whole is bad.

Yes, the customer is always right. But before the lot of you jump on Jordan again for "buying expensive cars and leasing new offices", think about all he has to deal with and how many other customers have been happy with his orders (of course, you wont hear of those-- if it bleeds, it leads, right? ); I would venture to say his Ferrari is a representation of his business, and it looks good.

Jordan, when I want new wheels, you'll be the person I'm going to call.

Last edited by Akademiks; 03-19-2009 at 03:40 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S6 LP640 E500
I bought wheels from Jordan (360) their wheels are pretty nice and I am happy so far with them. I do agree the customer service needs to be worked on " big time". With my experience Jordan did over promises and under deliveries on the things he says, with that being said he does get the issues resolved at least with me. If I were to grade his wheels than it would be a A- or B+ customer service C- to D+.
I agree w/ Lowblue do not hate for someone being sucessful everyone of us is working to have nice things also and do not comment negative statements if you have no personal experience of your own. Thats all I have to say on this thread.

Last edited by jagata; 03-19-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by jta00r1
I bought wheels from Jordan (360) their wheels are pretty nice and I am happy so far with them. I do agree the customer service needs to be worked on " big time". With my experience Jordan did over promises and under deliveries on the things he says, with that being said he does get the issues resolved at least with me. If I were to grade his wheels than it would be a A- or B+ customer service C- to D+.
I agree w/ Lowblue do not hate for someone being sucessful everyone of us is working to have nice things also and do not comment negative statements if you have no personal experience of your own. Thats all I have to say on this thread.
i appreciate your comments.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:21 AM

i drive them all
Cool

Hello mbworld I have been reading this forum for long time now. I'm a member of several other forums but have never signed up for this one until today. A little bit about me I'm in south florida so to keep it short I know most everything that goes on in the business down here ( and trust me I know a lot).

I'm not going to seat here and cheerlead, but I have notice something totally unfair!
I'm not going to give much details
But lowblue320 I think you should stand down from this topic as your affiliation with j from 360 might be exposed!

Last edited by lauderdalebenz; 03-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
It has not yet been confirmed, but I think Jordan got his F430 Repo'ed earlier this week. I recieved a PM from someone and sombody else made mention of it on antoher thread yesterday.

Hey, Jordan....if this is true, the ironic part is that I told you to call me if you wanted to sell me the F430 before it got repo'd about a month and a half ago....REMEMBER????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged