C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK63 BS, 997tt
+1. with all the other reputable companies that actually ship a quality product on time it surprises me that anyone would do business with these guys. Good luck to all that are hoping for wheels or are to be made whole.

Originally Posted by sleewell
ok so they told you they STOPPED SHIPPING YOUR WHEELS bc of this thread?? AND YOU ARE OK WITH THAT?!?!?!

am i the only one that would be pissed off about that or is that good, rational business practices by everyone else's standards? The OP has to contact Jordan himself, the sleezeball would have just kept ignoring him if he never called and everyone is ok with that????? you guys are nuts!!

are you out of your mind bro?? you have every right to come on here or any other forum and try to publicly get this issue resolved and that hosresh*t excuse from jordouche would have made me waaaaaaaaaaay more mad than it made you happy. its more lies and BS from the king of BS and you ate it with a big spoon.

i dont have a lot of extra money lying around (i dont screw my customers) but i would be willing to bet most of it that you wont be getting anything in a one months time.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
The other companies

Originally Posted by 4URINFORMATION
I will tell you , heres a list of wheel companys i found that are out there.
Axis , Vossen , Mht , Hre , Donz , Asanti , Iss Forged , Gfg , Kranze ,Dub , I Forged , Dpe , J-Line etc. i can just keep going , list is for miles. I look at it like this , if you didnt purchase the wheels from 360 Forged and you sitting here looking at the problem , i think its funny how you non customers are riding the companys butt. Ok , you guys know theres a problem , let the customers of 360 Forged handle it , and the non shouldnt shime in. I was going through google and found some old threads from mbworld that other customers had problems with a different wheel company and there wasn't any of this, like you guys are doing here. Just trying to understand the bashing.
The other companies do not post on the forum with in your face pictures of expensive toys ad nausium to the point where legit and long standing members of this forum refused to read the threads as it was nothing more than an ego feed!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
This situation seems to gets worse and weirder at the same time.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Acez
Yesterday, I stayed up until around 1 am in the morning to make a call to his office all the way from south-east Asia. I managed to get in touch with J, he's one tough guy to get hold of. we talked in a friendly manner and I decided to give him 1 more chance to redeem himself and his products. I mean, everyone deserve a second chance right?

Plus, it's not like my car is sitting around with no wheels on or I am trying to get some quick cash by refund, so let's see how it turns out. Gentlemen, thank you all for staying and I really appreciate all the comments/facts/critics given.

In several hours, I will probably get this thread off for now since we already resolve the issue.

He gave me a ONE MONTH time limit to get the wheels to my DOORSTEP. ONE MONTH, fingers crossed.
Are you kidding me? These guys are playing everyone, including the OP. Think about it:
  • They (360 Forged) are telling you that they didn't ship YOUR wheels because you posted this thread
  • That means your wheels are DONE
  • Why would he need one month (30 days) to get the wheels to your doorstep?
Just one more lie to add to the list. These guys really need to choose their words wisely.

You are not very wise if you delete this thread. Do you realize that this is the ONLY leverage you have on them? It should remain up until the wheels have been received and until you have owned them for a while to know the rusty bolts they replaced aren't cheaper bolts that are going to fly out on you while you are driving or even get rusty again. When your wheel possibly crumbles to pieces because these guys don't have the resources (obviously) to build a quality wheel, do you think you'll be able to simply call them up and they'll be willing to help you? That is if they are still in business. They obviously don't care about your safety if they cut corners when building your wheels the first time. Based on what I've read in this thread, I would bet my arm and leg that they won't waste their valuable funds or time to fix a peeling finish or rusty bolt 2 months, 4 months, or 12 months down the road if you needed them to.

There are thousands of businesses out there that operate like this. It's the consumers responsibility to avoid them. Unfortunately, it sounds like you had no idea you would be going through this otherwise you would have most likely purchased from another brand. I feel bad for you for having to go through this experience, but at the same time, I think you are making some mistakes of your own.

Open your eyes.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by bigben320e
The part in bold, are you serious? They are holding the rims already paid for ransom in regards of this thread?

One more month is unacceptable, but I hope you do get them.
LOL, WTF!!!!

I owe you an apology bigben320e, guess you were right-- it was an ultimatum. I can't believe this.

Regardless, there's some good news for us mbworlders, this thread-- due to its age can NOT be deleted by the OP. It has to be deleted by a Mod or Admin.

I say F**K that. This thread stays.

Acez, what you do on the internet should not affect the fact you paid the man. Leave the thread, do not be bullied around.

How far does the rabbit hole go...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by KINGofRIDES
Are you kidding me? These guys are playing everyone, including the OP. Think about it:
  • They (360 Forged) are telling you that they didn't ship YOUR wheels because you posted this thread
  • That means your wheels are DONE
  • Why would he need one month (30 days) to get the wheels to your doorstep?
Just one more lie to add to the list. These guys really need to choose their words wisely.

You are not very wise if you delete this thread. Do you realize that this is the ONLY leverage you have on them? It should remain up until the wheels have been received and until you have owned them for a while to know the rusty bolts they replaced aren't cheaper bolts that are going to fly out on you while you are driving or even get rusty again. When your wheel possibly crumbles to pieces because these guys don't have the resources (obviously) to build a quality wheel, do you think you'll be able to simply call them up and they'll be willing to help you? That is if they are still in business. They obviously don't care about your safety if they cut corners when building your wheels the first time. Based on what I've read in this thread, I would bet my arm and leg that they won't waste their valuable funds or time to fix a peeling finish or rusty bolt 2 months, 4 months, or 12 months down the road if you needed them to.

There are thousands of businesses out there that operate like this. It's the consumers responsibility to avoid them. Unfortunately, it sounds like you had no idea you would be going through this otherwise you would have most likely purchased from another brand. I feel bad for you for having to go through this experience, but at the same time, I think you are making some mistakes of your own.

Open your eyes.
Damn I am slow...we all are. You caught that, which is complete, total, utter: from 360.

If the wheels are complete, why would it take a month to ship them? DAMN.

Excellent post, leave this thread. Matter of fact everyone keep bumping it. To Acez, dude you need to be much harder and direct to these guys like he said.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
LOL, WTF!!!!

I owe you an apology bigben320e, guess you were right-- it was an ultimatum. I can't believe this.

Regardless, there's some good news for us mbworlders, this thread-- due to its age can NOT be deleted by the OP. It has to be deleted by a Mod or Admin.

I say F**K that. This thread stays.

Acez, what you do on the internet should not affect the fact you paid the man. Leave the thread, do not be bullied around.

How far does the rabbit hole go...
It's ok, I really thought I had mis-quoted. That is insane...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:32 PM

2011 E350 4matic
i am just at a loss for words, this goes against everything i believe in as a legitimate business person and the fact that MB World is supporting this type of business and is basically taking 360's side is making me more and more mad.

you are saying jordouche admitted he was willing to ship the wheels IF you take this thread down is the icing on the st*t cake that you are eating from this scumbag.

here is what would happen if you did that: you take thread down. wait the 30 days. nothing happens and you would repeat this whole thing again. if i had any money to bet on that i would bet it all.

he is basically taking your money and using it to buy fancy watches and cars instead of providing you with what you paid for. and what is worse is he wont even acknowedge you as a paying customer with a real issue UNLESS you take this thread down!!!

as i type this it makes me want to vomit that you are accepting of this and considering taking this thread down; are you out of your mind? i would be 100% more angry after that conversation, not less like you are. he admits the wheels are done but not shipped bc you created a thread on the internet??!?!? for real???
Old 03-26-2009, 02:59 PM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
i am just at a loss for words, this goes against everything i believe in as a legitimate business person and the fact that MB World is supporting this type of business and is basically taking 360's side is making me more and more mad.

you are saying jordouche admitted he was willing to ship the wheels IF you take this thread down is the icing on the st*t cake that you are eating from this scumbag.

here is what would happen if you did that: you take thread down. wait the 30 days. nothing happens and you would repeat this whole thing again. if i had any money to bet on that i would bet it all.

he is basically taking your money and using it to buy fancy watches and cars instead of providing you with what you paid for. and what is worse is he wont even acknowedge you as a paying customer with a real issue UNLESS you take this thread down!!!

as i type this it makes me want to vomit that you are accepting of this and considering taking this thread down; are you out of your mind? i would be 100% more angry after that conversation, not less like you are. he admits the wheels are done but not shipped bc you created a thread on the internet??!?!? for real???

Old 03-26-2009, 09:17 PM

CLS55 black opal
I'd be really disappointed in the OP if this gets removed. This is a testament of what he had to go through to get his wheels taken care of. 360 can redeem some points if they are able to rectify the situation smoothly.

But as an obligation to the MB community, this thread shouldn't be removed to educate others to the potentially challenging reasons to work with 360. If 360 does things right, they'll be able to clean up their mess and have WAY more positive press to overshadow these negative threads.

I couldn't live with myself if I were to active helping a potentially bad company sweep things under the rug just because they made something right for me. I would of course explain my experiences with them...and hopefully they would have ended up postive.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:22 AM

05 e55
Originally Posted by joemoney415
Decided to throw up some pics to add a face to the story. The pic of the spare is to show the pain I was in after the old blow out on the highway story. Actually, I kind of like the spare, wish the tire was a little fatter than I believe a 195.

hey , your ride is very nice, think i was stopped next you a few weeks back near broadway and polk i was in the black E55 with radenergies.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:13 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
FIRST OF ALL, i would like to apologize for not being clear on my statements. I see it stirred up some adrenalines here.

So guys, let me clear the air here okay?

The wheels, they aren't ready to go yet, the 360 guys just finished with the MACHINING only. In other words, literally he stopped my shipping as the wheels are still in pieces when I made this thread and the reason for that is because he wanted to know what I wanted to do.

And NO ONE forced me to delete this thread off, it's my decision since i thought well everything's settled, might as well take this off right? It's like taking the banners of an event off after they have ended.

BUT!

If you guys want it right here, than right here it will be. Are we cool people?

Ace
Old 03-27-2009, 05:23 AM

Talking about W E I R D, here's something for all.

It really upsets me to see what policy the 360forged has. Yesterday, I contacted J again and asked if i were to make a refund, how is it going to be?
(just to shed some light, this CLS is a project car of ours, and whatever we put on it is through group discussions and central agreement. So when I said to the rest of the team that I managed to contact J, some wanted the wheels and some wanted the money, so we casted votes. In the end, we decided to go for refund)

Well he said something I find rather funny.
He said that he can't give me a refund UNLESS he can find another buyer for my wheels.

Well obviously I need him to explain,
he said it's due to the nature that they custom made these wheels for one type of car only (CLS in this case) and it's in 19", which many people don't use out there. So in other words, those wheels are made specifically for my car and my car only. Until he get another buyer, those wheels will be sitting around for nothing.

SO, buying these wheels is like buying a custom made jewellery, you buy it, you keep it to yourself forever, there's no refund, the only choice if it's broken is we'll fix it for you. The end.

Well.....people you may begin your comments.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:14 AM

'05 CL65
Ace. good decision to leave this up! It may be your only leverage over 360 and its obviously touched a nerve there. We know the influence MBW has on the motoring community, so If I was 360 I would have nipped this in the bud and got your rims out rapido!

SO, buying these wheels is like buying a custom made jewellery, you buy it, you keep it to yourself forever, there's no refund, the only choice if it's broken is we'll fix it for you. The end.
Except they were not custom made were they? they sent the wrong size probably from some other guys cancelled order.
It shouldnt matter whether another one of the "100s" of orders they have is for the same spec or not. They offer a 4 year warranty.. so replacement or refund is due I would say, regardless of the spec.

anyone have details of their advertised "warranty and return policy" out of interest?

Last edited by Ezah; 03-27-2009 at 06:14 AM. Reason: typo :P
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 AM

2011 E350 4matic
pretty sure the "refund policy" is based on how jordan feels at that particular moment (if he thinks you are a big enough sucker and he can get away with it) or if he has the money to even offer one. based on what has been brought to light in this thread in both his business and personal life its safe to assume that 360 wont be offering any returns or refunds ever. glad you bought another one of his lies though; its getting to be a good routine you guys have going; he piles on the BS, you lap it up, you post the "progress" on internet, we laugh, you get no wheels, repeat process...

but you can see the many pics he posts of his bank owned cars, fancy watches and stacks of hundred dollar bills. too bad that doesnt help get your wheels to your door....
Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM

I did not eat up his lies. I personally don't believe he's going to send the wheels on time. I personally don't believe he can send me a set of quality wheels. I'm still trying to get my money back.

I don't want the wheels anymore honestly, just a big,fat NO. None of us in the team wants it. But I'm not letting the money slip away just like that. 5000+ USD is alot of money, maybe not to you, but it is to me. I don't even want to talk about the value I paid in my currency.

You see here, I'm not a local guy, i'm in a completely different continent using different bank accounts and currency. Do you get the picture here? Refund is a huge hassle for both me and him.

Heck if i'm a local, I'll be visiting him with bloody gun in my hand. Pay me NOW in cash or you'll never see another sunrise. Don't you ever think I'm in happy mood going through all this sleewell because I'm not. I'm more upset than you alright? If you're going to throw foul words before I do, I suggest you get some ice and cool down.

Ace
Old 03-27-2009, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Talking about W E I R D, here's something for all.

It really upsets me to see what policy the 360forged has. Yesterday, I contacted J again and asked if i were to make a refund, how is it going to be?
(just to shed some light, this CLS is a project car of ours, and whatever we put on it is through group discussions and central agreement. So when I said to the rest of the team that I managed to contact J, some wanted the wheels and some wanted the money, so we casted votes. In the end, we decided to go for refund)

Well he said something I find rather funny.
He said that he can't give me a refund UNLESS he can find another buyer for my wheels.

Well obviously I need him to explain,
he said it's due to the nature that they custom made these wheels for one type of car only (CLS in this case) and it's in 19", which many people don't use out there. So in other words, those wheels are made specifically for my car and my car only. Until he get another buyer, those wheels will be sitting around for nothing.

Well.....people you may begin your comments.

This is absolutely shameful. First off, you get rusty rims, wrong sizes, that are used, and you can't get a refund? I have to say this, and don't take it the wrong way. You should have asked for a refund and returned the rims upon receipt and seeing that they were the wrong sizes, rusty, chipped, etc. That's water under the bridge now though.

What you could do, go to the Better Business Bureau website, look up 360 and post a complaint. Do you guys realize that 360's record is spotless? How and why is that? Submit complaints guys, do your diligence on that. Here the link directly to the BBB record: http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/Busines...anyID=92014006

The return policy link on 360's site does not work, I just checked it. So...you can't see what the policy is. The warranty part does work, which the link is: http://www.360forged.com/home.html. Now under support it says "4 years on structure, 2 on finish." So, on the rusty fasteners and scratches/chips you should be allowed warranty work correct? That's another route to take, so you can at least get those areas corrected.

This is an all time low which I have not dealt with for some years in customer service. This should be posted on every forum site for cars as a warning.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM

You can post this anywhere you want bigben320e.

f I had another chance, I'll agree with every word you said. Even then, there's a chance that he won't refund me even if i gave them back the moment it arrived. He delivered the goods, sales recorded. The End.
From my view, that's how they operate. Money goes IN, but never goes OUT or BACK.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You can post this anywhere you want bigben320e.

f I had another chance, I'll agree with every word you said. Even then, there's a chance that he won't refund me even if i gave them back the moment it arrived. He delivered the goods, sales recorded. The End.
From my view, that's how they operate. Money goes IN, but never goes OUT or BACK.
Sadly, it seems that way. I would still post to the BBB though to have some type of recourse, but it's up to you.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:32 PM

07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
I did not eat up his lies. I personally don't believe he's going to send the wheels on time. I personally don't believe he can send me a set of quality wheels. I'm still trying to get my money back.

I don't want the wheels anymore honestly, just a big,fat NO. None of us in the team wants it. But I'm not letting the money slip away just like that. 5000+ USD is alot of money, maybe not to you, but it is to me. I don't even want to talk about the value I paid in my currency.

You see here, I'm not a local guy, i'm in a completely different continent using different bank accounts and currency. Do you get the picture here? Refund is a huge hassle for both me and him.
The point is, no matter what you do (although your only leverage is this thread), he is not going to help you. If he can't pay his lousy rent and cars, do you think he has the money to help a customer who has already paid him in full? His "30 day" excuse is to buy him some time while he hopes that new orders (revenue) comes in. And then after he pays rent, homes, expensive cars, employees, business overhead, etc, MAYBE will he have enough funds to finish your wheels. However, if you accepted his 30 day request now, what stops him from thinking he can give you another 30 day deadline?

It sounds like his main priority always been paying his house, cars, etc and then his customers last. In business, your customers are always the highest priority. If you don't take care of your customers and choose to use their money to live a lavish lifestyle instead, your business will not last. This is what we are all witnessing right now. As long as you are taking care of your customers and new customers are coming in (which was apparently not the problem), you will have the money to pay the necessities. Toys come later, not first.

My gut tells me that you spent $5k+ to save others in the future from wasting $5k of their own money. Even if you went to his shop, do you think he has the money to hand you $5k? They are broke!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:55 PM

2011 E350 4matic
just to be clear: Acez - i am on your side here. i just wouldn't be as calm and accepting of the BS he is telling you, but i understand you are very far away and dont have many options at this point - which is sad. it is also the reason he is able to screw you over like he is, seems like the majority of the bigger problems they are having is with foreign customers. it looks like they they think they can get away with screwing people over that cant easily go to their shop - which again is a very shady quality in a business.

is a CC chargeback an option at this point?!?!
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by KINGofRIDES
Even if you went to his shop, do you think he has the money to hand you $5k? They are broke!
I just had to laugh at this one.

just to be clear: Acez - i am on your side here. i just wouldn't be as calm and accepting of the BS he is telling you, but i understand you are very far away and dont have many options at this point - which is sad. it is also the reason he is able to screw you over like he is, seems like the majority of the bigger problems they are having is with foreign customers. it looks like they they think they can get away with screwing people over that cant easily go to their shop - which again is a very shady quality in a business.

is a CC chargeback an option at this point?!?!
if the company mess with locals, some definitely will clear the debt with force. As you said, international customers are easy to play with, all you ever get are emails and phone calls and that's about it.

Yes CC is an option. I have all the evidence and criteria to do it by the book. But until he gave me an unfavourable ultimatum, let's not.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:59 PM

2011 E350 4matic
why not??? how many months has it been??? i think you are being way too nice here, if you want your money back i would get started with a chargeback ASAP. if after this whole debacle you still trust him to either get you the correct wheels to you or refund you on his own that is your problem but there clearly is plenty of evidence to prove the contrary.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:39 PM

CLS55 black opal
Wow Acez....you're getting getting raped and not doing a thing about it. Do the credit card chargeback, you'll probably have eaten a couple hundred in shipping the crap wheels back...but at least you can spend more valuable time on figuring out how to MAKE money instead of figuring out how to save money.

All that pain that you went through just to get him to call you and you're still willing to put up with potential lies. Run...don't walk...AWAY!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:15 PM

bike
Just do the chargeback. There is nothing 360 can do about it. The credit card company will take the money from them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged