Collectibles, Models and Literature Use this forum to discuss Mercedes-Benz related topics on collectibles, models and literature.

1,100+ Mercedes (and others) models for sale... old stuff

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1,100+ Mercedes (and others) models for sale... old stuff

I am selling off my collection of over 1,100 Mercedes, Ferrari and misc models (some Lambo, Fiat, BMW, Porsche, Mustang, GT40, etc etc....) Most of the rare stuff will be going up on eBay. All are mint in original boxes. I don't mind selling direct, and prices will be lower than what you see on eBay (depends on rarity.)

I don't have a list, and don't intend on making one. If you are looking for something please let me know. Prices range from $5 for common off brands, to $800 for a 1/8 scale Pocher Mercedes 500 K-AK 1935 kit that is 100% unused. Lots of Vitesse (including numerous limited editions, most of these were bought in Germany), Brumm, Bang, Minichamps, Box, Exo, Quartzo, How Wheels, MB Promos, etc etc... 1/8, 1/18, 1/24, 1/43, 1/64 all scales... All items are from 1970's to early 2000's.

PLEASE understand the following: It is all packed in 28 LARGE boxes.. it WILL take me some time to get back to you!