Sponsored by:

Looking to buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 07:34 PM

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
2011 f-250
Looking to buy

Is anyone on here looking to sell their gts? Should have my hellcat sold next week and will be in the market for one. Considering how many are for sale, what's a good price on a low mile (less then 5K) 2016. What are Dealers moving on 17's. Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
It really depends on options and how picky you want to be.
I was able to get mine at a great discount new with custom order (wanted matte paint and upgraded interior) so it was a no brainer to get new.
There are a few bargains (a blue and white one asking $100K) otherwise I would stay away from Edition 1 cars (you can get a 17 with the aero package). Otherwise, pick the color you want and there are plenty of deals to be had.
There is a fully loaded CPO one in yellow from an MB dealer in Jacksonville (probably MRSP around 160K) asking $115K if you fancy that color.
A simple tune will get you in the 600+hp club. Not the 700 club you were in but I think it is a bit quicker and faster than a hellcat
Old 03-04-2017, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 538 Likes on 337 Posts
2024 AMG G63
Originally Posted by emericr
It really depends on options and how picky you want to be.
I was able to get mine at a great discount new with custom order (wanted matte paint and upgraded interior) so it was a no brainer to get new.
There are a few bargains (a blue and white one asking $100K) otherwise I would stay away from Edition 1 cars (you can get a 17 with the aero package). Otherwise, pick the color you want and there are plenty of deals to be had.
There is a fully loaded CPO one in yellow from an MB dealer in Jacksonville (probably MRSP around 160K) asking $115K if you fancy that color.
A simple tune will get you in the 600+hp club. Not the 700 club you were in but I think it is a bit quicker and faster than a hellcat
Emericr:
You gotta stop defining all early model GTS as Edition 1's.

FWIW: There were only 375 US Edition 1's made and I know of at least 2 on this site that are error free.

The early GTS models manufactured BEFORE 4/15 experienced some i itial launch issues ALL of which have been identified, documented and resolved.

There have been NO posts on the AMG Private Lounge about any issues whatsoever in the last 4 months or more. I set that topic up so I would know first hand.

I don't work for AMG I am just a customer!!

Regards