Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT C ROADSTER, Blue, Yellow or Matt Silver? What's nicer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 07:38 PM

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts
2021 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cpe (992); 2023 Taycan GTS sedan
Another possibility - Black

Earlier this year I spec'd out and ordered a GT C Roadster in basic, no-cost black. The chrome bits that come with all the cars meant that I got the highlights I wanted without adding cost in that area. I opted for the high-end sound system, ceramic brakes, RXP wheels (5-spoke w/black accents), black top, red seat belts, AMG matte carbon fiber interior trim, "black exclusive leather/DANIMICA (red accent/stitching)", AMG interior night package (to get black vs. silver on the upper seat back, shift paddles, etc. - check it out on line), lane tracking pkg (lane keeping assist is standard) and Distronic Plus. Based on the configurator, which was unavailable at the time I ordered, it looks as if the MSRP would be approx. $162-163K.

Unfortunately, the dealer was unwilling to provide a trade-in value for my Edition 1 GTS assuming no damage, not a lot of miles added, etc. Dealers for other makes had done that when I special ordered a car and I didn't want the uncertainty so I canceled my order and leased one of the other cars I was considering at the time - a Launch Edition Aston Martin DB11, which is totally awesome. That said, I've had several AMG cars and will likely be back in one at some point in the future.

Bottom line, take a look at black on the configurator. I think it will be a great look for the car.