HRE Wheels | Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-R with HRE RS103M Wheels Installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2018 | 12:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Widebody V8
HRE Wheels | Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-R with HRE RS103M Wheels Installed!

Mercedes-Benz AMG GT-R with HRE RS103M Wheels in Satin Bronze by TAG Motorsports!!!

Thanks for taking a look
Old 02-02-2018 | 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2021 AMG GLE 63s Coupe AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Nice but why don't you wheel guys post a damn price ? This would make spontaneous purchasing more attractive.

I know I don't want to search between all of you vendors on multiple websites for something I can't see while driving or can anyone else see while at speed..
Old 02-02-2018 | 11:07 AM
SPONSOR

www.wheelsboutique.com
Originally Posted by ronin amg
Nice but why don't you wheel guys post a damn price ? This would make spontaneous purchasing more attractive.

I know I don't want to search between all of you vendors on multiple websites for something I can't see while driving or can anyone else see while at speed..
If I'm not mistaken there are forum rules that don't allow for prices to be posted. HRE can certainly confirm that for us.

As HRE's largest dealer in the world we are the one stop shop for you if you're looking for help in choosing the perfect wheel for your ride.
Old 02-02-2018 | 11:23 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Widebody V8
Originally Posted by ronin amg

Forum rules, so if you've got an issue with it, bring it up with the Admins, don't take it out on the vendors who are just abiding by the rules. If you're wanting a price, looks like Wheels Boutique can get you set up