GTR roadster discounts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2021, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2021 G550, 2021 GLE63S, 2020 Continental GT
GTR roadster discounts

Hi new to the forum, long time lurker. Can someone please give an idea what expected discounts off MSRP are on these vehicles now? New showroom versus used?

I was made aware of a 2020 with 212K MSRP CPO with ~8500 miles and would really appreciate guidance on what number to shoot for here. I am pretty familiar with wholesale on other MBZ vehicles in the 2nd hand market but for whatever reason don't have any experience on this particular model. I am thinking 25% at least considering they depreciate rapidly, but any suggestions appreciated. Hopefully can share some pics if acquired as a weekend toy.

Thank you in advance
Old 03-01-2021, 08:56 AM

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
300sl roadster
There's 8 GTR Roadsters for sale on the CarGurus site.. most seem to be asking around 15% off sticker ... I have one and love driving it every time I get a sunny day.. The production run was supposedly limited to 750 units... I doubt they ever had that many orders.. maybe someone on this site with some really good connections can confirm the number built for the USA or world wide... With the new SL coming, I would think the run of GTRA's has already stopped.. 8k + miles is a bunch for a 2020 car.. none of the 8 on CarGurus have anywhere near that mileage...