Sponsored by:

GTS fixed wing on GTC?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2021, 04:30 PM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50
GTS fixed wing on GTC?

I'd love to hear from anyone who has replaced the active rear wing on a GTC with a fixed rear wing from a GTS. I really dislike my active wing going up and down all the time and it's the only thing I find less than beautiful on the car. However, I don't want the full GTR wing, it clearly would be overkill on my GTC. Finally, if you've done it, I'd like to hear where you sourced the GTS wing. Thanks!
Old 11-29-2021, 02:24 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
C63
I just bought a 9000 mile edition 1 GTS. It has the fixed smaller wing. I’m looking to upgrade to a bigger one so I’d be willing to sell mine if you’re interested.

I know you have to buy some sort of module that costs somewhere around $150 so you don’t get any error codes when installing a fixed wing. Other than that, it’s pretty straightforward I believe.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:16 PM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50
Originally Posted by SheryarYO
I just bought a 9000 mile edition 1 GTS. It has the fixed smaller wing. I’m looking to upgrade to a bigger one so I’d be willing to sell mine if you’re interested.

I know you have to buy some sort of module that costs somewhere around $150 so you don’t get any error codes when installing a fixed wing. Other than that, it’s pretty straightforward I believe.
Maybe. Why don't you direct message me. I'd want to be sure I received all of the necessary parts. I understand the need for a motor delete.