Car Auctions In January

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 880 Likes on 453 Posts
Bentley Continental GT; AMG GT
Car Auctions In January

Now that the holidays are behind, January is the big car auction month for Scottsdale.

This is the Barrett Jackson auction at the "Mother Ship". Russo Steele also does a Jan Scottsdale auction. Mecum isn't participating, instead doing a March auction on the West side.

BJ
https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...2-aef96b00d316

RS
https://russoandsteele.com/scottsdale/

I will be working with the Russo Steele auction this year, contracted for some technical stuff. I will be there all days - car inspections as well as auctions.

These two auctions lay on top of each other, same dates. If anyone is in town, you'll probably be at BJ, but if you're checking out RS too I'll be there.

PS: I'm NOT an employee of Russo Steele and not soliciting for them...just chatting on a car forum....

The following 2 users liked this post by Acta_Non_Verba:
JSwan724 (01-02-2022), MalibuScott (01-03-2022)
Old 01-02-2022, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 158 Likes on 140 Posts
2023 GLE3502W, 2024 GLC3002W, 1967 Pontiac GTO 4 sp (for sale)
I've been a driver at Mecum Houston for 6 or 7 years now. Piloted a few MBs across the block. A lot of fun being on the "inside".
Old 01-23-2022, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 880 Likes on 453 Posts
Bentley Continental GT; AMG GT
Just a quick update.

RS pulled out of Scottsdale at the last minute. I received a call from Alcazar himself (great car guy!).

Therefore, much to the same tradition I've had for a dozen years now, I will be attending the Barrett Jackson show. I'm attending at least Thursday for a start and will have an all-day pass and should have access to any car on the roster. If I can be of assistance to anyone who might be participating remotely and maybe needs a hands-on-the-car set of eyes, just PM me with the auction # and what you need.