Going to be selling my HREs….fitment for GT, GTS, GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2022, 06:35 AM

Received 37 Likes on 11 Posts
E55, Z06
Going to be selling my HREs….fitment for GT, GTS, GTR

Hi guys,

I’m going to be taking my HRE RS103M monoblocks off my GTR Roadster and selling them. (Pictures below.)

These are in mint condition. High gloss black with Green Hell time attack stripe. They are 20” x 9.5”up front and 21” x 12.5” out back.

Planning on selling without tires but Michelin Pilot Sport 4Sare currently mounted and can be included for a price. (For reference, I’m running a 275 up front and a 325 out back.)

These we’re made by HRE for a GT or GTS but will fit a GTC or GTR with spacers which will be included if requested for free. I am currently running the spacers and as you can see in the pictures the fitment for a GTR (or GTC) with the spacers is dead on.

I can sell as is or I can arrange to have the rims powder coated or painted any color of your choice. They can also be polished if desired.

I will be asking $5,500 or just make the best offer!!!

Thanks guys!!
Christian

Old 04-25-2022, 08:30 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 AMG GTS
What offset are the wheels?
Old 04-25-2022, 07:26 PM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
AMG GTS, Mercedes 6.9, 190SL
Very nice. I definitely wish I had those The stock similar wheels are lightly textured and have so many spokes they are impossible to clean.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:58 PM

E55, Z06
Originally Posted by Cheme1985
What offset are the wheels?
I want to say ET47 in front and ET63 out back. Don't quote me on that though. The primary point is that these are SPECIFICALLY made by HRE for the GT or GTS models and there's no company better in the business at doing custom offsets. Guaranteed to fit perfectly and not stick out at all or rub or anything. I can absolutely text you pictures of the HRE serial numbers that are cast into the backs of the wheels if you like. This isn't a set of rims that were generically made by some idiot company; they were made custom for GT and GTS. (I'm just running spacers to get the fitment to work on my GTR.)
Old 04-26-2022, 02:22 PM

E55, Z06
Originally Posted by Eyeman89
Very nice. I definitely wish I had those The stock similar wheels are lightly textured and have so many spokes they are impossible to clean.
Then just get 'em!!!