Sponsored by:

Tuned Amg gtc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg GTC
Tuned Amg gtc

First post but long time follower. I’ve had my GTC for almost 6 months now and love it! I’d love to get feedback on a few things. 1. I have a custom tune done by a local tuner however I have no handheld so, everyone I do a dealer visit, I feel like the tune erases because the car feels slow. This time of year it is hot out and maybe that’s what experiencing but it feels quite slow-like stock power. Anyone else experience this?

That being said, getting a hold of the tuner, scheduling to go in, dropping the car off for a couple days etc: is a pain in the ***. On top of that, I always feel like I’m a bother to them which I HATE. Bottom line is, I want to switch to a different tuner-preferable someone who can answer my questions and concerns and isn’t bothered by my inquires and most of all Taylor’s the tune to my needs and is able to
e pand on it later on if I add additional mods. Kirkland seems to be the guy. Is there a way to get a hold of him besides instagram?
Old 05-23-2022, 07:36 AM

Received 216 Likes on 135 Posts
E55, 380SL, GLA 250 Sport, AMG GTS
Originally Posted by DanAMG
First post but long time follower. I’ve had my GTC for almost 6 months now and love it! I’d love to get feedback on a few things. 1. I have a custom tune done by a local tuner however I have no handheld so, everyone I do a dealer visit, I feel like the tune erases because the car feels slow. This time of year it is hot out and maybe that’s what experiencing but it feels quite slow-like stock power. Anyone else experience this?

That being said, getting a hold of the tuner, scheduling to go in, dropping the car off for a couple days etc: is a pain in the ***. On top of that, I always feel like I’m a bother to them which I HATE. Bottom line is, I want to switch to a different tuner-preferable someone who can answer my questions and concerns and isn’t bothered by my inquires and most of all Taylor’s the tune to my needs and is able to
e pand on it later on if I add additional mods. Kirkland seems to be the guy. Is there a way to get a hold of him besides instagram?
Yes it does get erased and you may wanna look into Eurocharged for an alternative answer to your problem.
The following users liked this post:
Orcbolg (05-23-2022)
Old 05-23-2022, 08:19 AM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50

I have a GTC and opted for OE Tuning and am very happy with the results. There are a lot of threads on here about tuning. It brings out the worst in certain "members" so be prepared . . . I'm sure someone will soon jump in and tell me what's wrong with OE Tuning and why you should get a different tuner. Reading the past threads should give you the input you need. Definitely worth tuning and I wouldn't do it without the handheld device.
The following users liked this post:
SALES@OETUNING (05-24-2022)
Old 05-23-2022, 08:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 694 Likes on 437 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by UCIMBZ
Yes it does get erased and you may wanna look into Eurocharged for an alternative answer to your problem.
This. Get your handheld and you never have to "bother" your tuner again. I know that Eurocharged specifically will ask you what supporting mods you have, before you get your tune, and tailor it to your particular setup. Getting it tweaked later on for more mods and such shouldn't be an issue either.

Originally Posted by AndrewFerg
There are a lot of threads on here about tuning. It brings out the worst in certain "members" so be prepared . . . I'm sure someone will soon jump in and tell me what's wrong with OE Tuning and why you should get a different tuner.

​​​​​​​

Last edited by Orcbolg; 05-23-2022 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:42 PM

Received 190 Likes on 146 Posts
/////PRO
That being said, getting a hold of the tuner, scheduling to go in, dropping the car off for a Kirkland seems to be the guy. Is there a way to get a hold of him besides instagram?
IG is fastest, but you can reach out directly to Premier Tuning Group to get ahold of him. Via their web page or email.

And you are correct, he is pretty darn good with the platform.