Sponsored by:

Use of Stanceparts air cups

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2023, 01:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 AMG GTs
Use of Stanceparts air cups

My 2016 GTs is lowered on H&R lowering springs. I don’t think the ride height is “livable” long term with the amount of driving I am looking to do. Additionally, the insides of the rear fender wells are showing signs of rubbing.
Does anyone have experience with Stanceparts Air Cups. It looks like if installed on a factory length shaft, the base thickness of the Air Cups would gain me 20 mm in height and then the actuation of the lift would then give me 30-50 mm more for driveways and speed bumps.

https://www.stanceparts.com/fitment/
Old 01-20-2023, 02:07 PM

2016 AMG GTs
What about other lift system experience?

Originally Posted by Reallyjustbob
My 2016 GTs is lowered on H&R lowering springs. I don’t think the ride height is “livable” long term with the amount of driving I am looking to do. Additionally, the insides of the rear fender wells are showing signs of rubbing.
Does anyone have experience with Stanceparts Air Cups. It looks like if installed on a factory length shaft, the base thickness of the Air Cups would gain me 20 mm in height and then the actuation of the lift would then give me 30-50 mm more for driveways and speed bumps.

Anyone have other lift system experience?
Old 09-24-2023, 11:24 AM

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
C63 AMG SEDAN 2013 (PP)

I just got mine for C63 with bilstein B16….yet to be installed will update after installation

Had to change top mounts and springs…
Old 09-24-2023, 11:50 AM

2016 AMG GTs
Just front?

Is your kit just for the front? Are you planning to lower the front after you install the kit to accommodate the thickness is the “collapsed “ cups ?
I’m really curious how loud the pump.
Old 09-24-2023, 12:52 PM

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
C63 AMG SEDAN 2013 (PP)
Is your kit just for the front? Are you planning to lower the front after you install the kit to accommodate the thickness is the “collapsed “ cups ?
I’m really curious how loud the pump.
Yes front only for now but I can easily upgrade later bcz I have the air tank, the springs I ordered are 15mm smaller bcz the aircups take up that space and my front is on max height and still doesn’t clear bumps, so I will not be lowering the front it will remain the same, it might be loud from the inside but very silent on the outside based on what I have seen on YouTube videos…. Will install them very soon and update