Sponsored by:

C190 keyless go replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2023, 08:25 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG GT S
C190 keyless go replacement

I'm having issues with my GTS recognizing my key. I ran diagnostics using Xentry and it shows a short in the keyless controll module 212 901 01 07. I've done some research and found that the module is behind the passenger seat. I haven't dug into it yet and I wanted to see if anyone has changed one of these. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to access it.
Old 07-07-2023, 02:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG GT S
C190 keyless go fixed

Originally Posted by cross117
I'm having issues with my GTS recognizing my key. I ran diagnostics using Xentry and it shows a short in the keyless controll module 212 901 01 07. I've done some research and found that the module is behind the passenger seat. I haven't dug into it yet and I wanted to see if anyone has changed one of these. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to access it.

So I found out that the module is under the carpet behind the passenger seat. I ordered a newer version of the module from Ebay for $35. The module needed to be programmed so luckily I was able to use my Benz Ninja subscription to get it done. I tipped Peter $50 so $85 total to get it fixed.