Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Leatherique

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leatherique

I posted a question in the sticky, and got no replies.. then i relized how old those post were in the sticy and guess no one posts in there any more, but i want to know more about leatherique

I want to get this without useing a credit card online. Also, since the stickys so old, do you guys still liek leatherique or is there a better leather care out there?
Old 03-24-2005, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY
I posted a question in the sticky, and got no replies.. then i relized how old those post were in the sticy and guess no one posts in there any more, but i want to know more about leatherique

I want to get this without useing a credit card online. Also, since the stickys so old, do you guys still liek leatherique or is there a better leather care out there?
I have been using Leatherique for over 10 years now and have yet to find anything better on the market . On uncoated leather it is amazing how much dirt will be lifted out of what would appear to be clean seats.
I am truly one of the obsessive detailers who spends way too much time in keeping my cars clean. In addition each one of my cars is driven between 2,500 and 3,000 miles a year. This combination makes for pristine clean cars but even at that the Letherique keeps on drawing soil out of the leather.

Lou K
Old 03-24-2005, 09:38 PM

ugh, your post makes me want it even more. BUT WHERE? i need a distributors e-mail or telephone number!! know of anyone in scottsdale az?
Old 03-25-2005, 11:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by MerzadY_BoY
ugh, your post makes me want it even more. BUT WHERE? i need a distributors e-mail or telephone number!! know of anyone in scottsdale az?
I am not sure that they have any distributors. I have always ordered directly from the company. Ask for the Mercedes Club discount; small but better than nothing.

Lou K
Old 03-26-2005, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
I got mine from autogeek.net