Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Anyone use Griots Garage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
Anyone use Griots Garage?

I use only Griots Garage products on my cars and I swear, the Griots Carnuba Wax is the best stuff I've ever used. All of the products from this company are supurb and moderatly priced. I just waxed the X5 with the carnuba and I've never seen it look so good. Too bad it keeps raining every couple days here though The website for the company is www.griotsgarage.com. Everything I put on my cars is from this company with the exception of the tire dressings (I really like ArmorAll )

Just thought if anyone was interested you should try it out. You will not be disappointed. I was at first skeptical when I was told about it by a friend, but now I live by it
Old 05-03-2005, 11:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E 500 4matic wagon; CLS 63 AMG
Griot's Garage

I have used ?Griot's Garage" products for a number of years on four different MB. I ahve fouond thenm all to be good, well researched and reasonably priced. I especially like the wax and speed shine towels. The leather care gives a car a great leather smell, and the microfiber towels are long lasting and very soft, even after a number of washings. They have a great catalogue which shows a different classic car in each that uses Griot products. I highly recommend these products. (No I am not a salesman for Griot. )