Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Leatherique customer service problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 12:46 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Leatherique customer service problem

Has anyone had any problems getting service from leatherique? I placed an order for the rejuvenator kit with cleaner and enough dye for my 300E over three weeks ago. Two calls to leatherique and still no product! I called last monday and the rep told me that they would priority ship it and I'd get it by the memorial day weekend ..... the weekend came and went and still no product. It has come with such high praise that I am really looking forward to trying this product but I never expected to have such a problem. Quite honestly a bit frustrating considering the cost of the product. In the time from when I ordered this stuff I bid, won and had a rim and tire delivered to my front door. I apologize for ranting and raving but this stuff was not inexpensive and I am frustrated.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
i think it takes about 4 weeks for the dye. I was not pleased with their redying material. It started to peel off after a few weeks. IT was applied properly with the right climate and all prep products.
Old 06-01-2005, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz w124
did you cover it in the plastic bag and kept it outside the car for 24 hours? im not sure why it did not work for you... i myself would just start to save up to get the seats reupholstered. but thats just me. leatherique makes good products, andjust like sunman said, it will take about 4 weeks to get to your door. good luck . post back here with before and after pictures to see how it came along
Old 06-01-2005, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
their RO and PC is fine but I was referring to the leather dyes.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
I used Leatherique’s products for a couple of years and never had any problems with products or services and have always unhesitatingly recommended them. I’m surprised you’ve had problems.

FWIW- I posted an application methodology for their dye system you might get some insights from it or alternatively phone leatherique? Their toll free number 1 877 395-3366, and their website Leatherique

JonM