Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zaino products and detailing metro Phoenix AZ area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,446 Likes on 3,154 Posts
'71 Pinto
Arrow Zaino products and detailing metro Phoenix AZ area

If you need to purchase Zaino products or have your vehicle detailed with Zaino products give Glen Swensen a call at 480-753-9377 or email grswensen@earthlink.net – just had Glen detail the CLS today. Mention Dan from Scottsdale and MBWorld.org -- request a discount.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Good products. Care to post a photo of the results?
Old 12-09-2005, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does he own a business that details cars or just does it on the side?
Old 12-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,446 Likes on 3,154 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by PHXATC
Does he own a business that details cars or just does it on the side?
Never thought to ask, my personal take is that he does it on the side. I used him for detailing because of recent surgery, unable to physically do the whole Zaino process – dawn, clay bar, etc. I’ll likely use him for reapplication also since I will be unable for at least six months. Afterward I’ll take over where he left off. FYI: Remind him to do between hood, trunk, and painted surfaces of wheel wells. Nevertheless, I’m a perfectionist and given my situation I’m satisfied with his effort. Normally I would have used Meguiar’s NXT but in my situation my wife will be taking the car to the car wash (no choice) and I needed stronger longer lasting protection.

In comparison to NXT the car has more of a deeper mirror like finish and actually feels much smoother to the touch. It’s too soon to report on longevity. Also, remember my car is silver, results on a darker color would be better noticed. BTW, Zaino was applied to the wheels and so far (in using another member’s suggestion) an old cotton sock works well to keep them free of brake dust.

I haven’t had a chance to take photos yet.