Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

which one is better? zaino or klasse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 02:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c-240
Question which one is better? zaino or klasse

any help is wonderful
Old 08-14-2002, 07:24 AM

Never used Klasse

Started with Zaino and I am so happy with the initial results and now with the maintenance routines that I see no reason to switch. People will make the "process" sound more troublesome than it really is; but if you are serious about protection and enjoying a very brilliant appearance it won't matter to you anyway.

Enjoy whatever you choose to use.

JR
Old 08-14-2002, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
both are great systems, i personally prefer zaino because of the awesome slickness and superior water beading.
Old 08-17-2002, 12:31 AM

2002 C240 Classic - Orion Blue Beast!!
I've never used zaino, but I do use klasse. I put one coat on last october and the water still sheets off as if it was just applied. I've run the car through touchless car washes all winter. I'm totally amazed at how durable klasse is. The slickness will go away after a week or two. If I want to get some slickness back then I just QD with a non carnuba based QD after I wash the car. For durabilty, klasse rocks!!! I know some senior members at the detailing board I frequent have used both systems, and they also agree that klasse is more durable. Bird bombs won't mark a klassed surface. But from what I understand, zaino is a bit softer, and droppings will leave an imprint in the zaino layer.

But in the end you can't lose with either one.
Old 08-17-2002, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
hmm i do agree Zaino is softer however Zaino has seemed to be just as durable as klasse for me. To me klasse is just not as impressive, i can hose off my car with water and 80% of the dirt comes off. I suggest you try zaino david, i can send u some if u like.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:01 AM

2002 C240 Classic - Orion Blue Beast!!
Originally posted by AlBoston
hmm i do agree Zaino is softer however Zaino has seemed to be just as durable as klasse for me. To me klasse is just not as impressive, i can hose off my car with water and 80% of the dirt comes off. I suggest you try zaino david, i can send u some if u like.
Thanks for the offer Al! For now I'll hold off. I still have alot of klasse I'd like to use. But I may take you up on it one day...