Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Window Tinting in the San Diego area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Window Tinting in the San Diego area?

I'd like to get my new e63's windows tinted, but it's been years since I've had a car's windows tinted. I recall a place on Miramar Road called Tint Devil or something similar that did good work- anyone else have a place they would strongly recommend/swear by/stake their repuation on in San Diego?

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2006, 05:36 PM

'00 CLK430 & '08 Lexus RX 350
Thumbs up Its been several years

since Ive left home in RSF but that Rancho Car Wash used to do Tint and did a great job! Its right off 5 and Via De La Valle across from Four Flags Shopping Center in Grocery Store / McDonalds parking lot.....tucked just beneath I-5.

If you want mobile service (comes to you) try:
http://denttime.com/auto-window-tinting.htm

Good Luck! Kiss the ground for me.....I miss the homeland. Stuck in Georgia.

Originally Posted by AMGrateful
I'd like to get my new e63's windows tinted, but it's been years since I've had a car's windows tinted. I recall a place on Miramar Road called Tint Devil or something similar that did good work- anyone else have a place they would strongly recommend/swear by/stake their repuation on in San Diego?

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2006, 09:50 AM

2003 E500
I miss the "homeland" as well. I was born in Valencia, but have been in Atlanta too for 13 years. Damn it's cold here!
Old 12-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Almost a Member!

I received a PM recommending Tint Devil on Miramar road- I have heard of them before as doing good work, so I'll give them a try.

And about the San diego thing- I AMGrateful for it every day- especially when we're on the beach in shorts and t-shirts in the middle of December... We're thinking warm thoughts for you!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:07 AM

2003 E500
Let us know what they charge you. I need to price mine out here in Atlanta. I'm thinking the $200-$250 range seems legit out here. It may be less in SoCal with how many people available to do the job.