Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Holiday Specials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
Holiday Specials

I figured I would pass along the good news that has been filling my email box:

Detailed Image (Forum sponsor)- December specials listed in another thread. www.detailedimage.com Best of all is the deal on the PC kit and Leatherique bundle.

Adam's Polishes- Great line of products that are 15% off until January 1st. www.adamspolishes.com Use checkout code "HOLIDAY".

Autogeek- A variety of products offered. www.autogeek.net. New deal every week leading up till Christmas at 20% off.

Happy Holidays,

Nick
Old 12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nick thanks for posting about our specials. The Porter Cable 7424 and Leatherique bundle are both outstanding products for anyone into detailing. If anyone would like me to help them put together a package for them or a friend before the holidays I would be more than happy to. We can custom build a package to best meet the needs for anyone. We have all our products in stock and you can get them before the holidays.

Thanks again and I look forward to helping anyone on here that needs assistance.

Greg @ Detailed Image