Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

New Microfiber Towels I just tried!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 SL65
New Microfiber Towels I just tried!

I was at formymercedes the other day to pick up some parts I ordered and Jerry showed me his new microfiber towels that he had custom made and distributes to Duragloss. He said these are not found at retail anywhere else. These are the best towels I've ever used as they are nice and thick, very soft and won't scratch. Jerry said that all other drying products won't lift dirt away from the paint, like this long microfiber does so I bought some to try. I wash/wax my car religiously during warm weather and these will come in handy. From my experience, I can now dry my car using one drying towel in 1/2 the time. I asked Jerry about a discount and he said he's willing to giving a 10% trial discount through February for these microfiber products. He said the 10% discount is only for microfiber products.

Jerry advised to put the promotion code: BRLC0115 in the "Comments" section during checkout. He said the promotion code field during checkout isn't working yet and so he advised to put the code in the "Comments" section. Jerry says an order confirmation showing the discounted total will be emailed after you place an order. Just want to pass it along and give the towels a try!

Here’s formymercedes’s microfiber product section: http://www.formymercedes.com/mb_resu...fiber+Car+Care

Here is some pics of them in the W203 section: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w203/177641-hood-emblem-duragloss-plush-microfiber-review-pics.html