Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Barrett-Jackson Anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
Barrett-Jackson Anyone?

Hey there, just wondering if anyone will be detailing and/or is attending this season's Barrett-Jackson show in West Palm?

I will be there and will be there on stage most of the time giving the Television appearance cars a once over before appearing on SPEED TV all weekend long. Coverage starts Thursday and goes through Sunday of this week...17 hours of coverage.

I also have a clients 48' Packard up on the auction block. We're estimating it to go into the $60k area before he parts with it. It's loaded on the truck and heading down now.

Nick
Old 03-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I will not be there but man I wish I was. Please give us an update when you get time. For those that don't know, Nick is an accomplished detailer that has certainly earned his reputation and this honor. Heck, I might have him come up and do some detail work for me it looks so good. Can you wear a bright orange shirt or something so we can maybe pick you out? Good luck and Let us know how the sale goes and the rest of the show.

Greg @ Detailed Image