Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

New Leather Seats Dirty Easily-Want non-lotion cleaner???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 AM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
2019 Volvo XC90 Magic/Amber, '95 E320 Cabriolet Midnight,'14 GL350 Lunar/Almond was '07 GL320CDI
New Leather Seats Dirty Easily-Want non-lotion cleaner???

My GL has Macadamia (real leather) and while driver's seat is showing serious surface dirt (I wear clean pants daily and work at a desk, so i know it's not me being dirty).

Does anyone have a suggestion of a product that a little more liquid than the "lotion" type leather cleaners out there. If i use those, i have to scrub to get it out (and i don't want to rub the dirt in), and then the seat leather on the one seat will age too quickly!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I use the Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean which typically works great. I can understand you don't want to scrub leather to hard because friction is not great for them. The Leatherique products do require some wiping to apply and remove but I find it highly effective. If you click on the Detailed Image product directions link you can read about how we recommend using the Leatherique products to better assess if these products meet your needs. Let me know if you'd like more information about leather care of the Leatherique products.

Greg @ Detailed Image