Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Professional Detailer's Directory

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 05:26 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
Professional Detailer's Directory

I'm constantly being asked to recommend a professional detailer, so provisionally I though about putting together a listing by state and will include it my e-book dependant upon the response.

Which state(s) do you operate in?
How far are you willing to travel or home state only
Paint surface correction with HS rotary or PC only?
Do you evaluate the vehicles condition and find out the owners expectations?
Car care products most used?
How many years have you been in operation as a Professional?

Send e-mail to information@TOGWT.com - stating name, company name, and contact details

PS: I know this has been tried before on other forums but I'm not a product vendor searching for leads to pro detailer's...
Old 06-22-2007, 03:53 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
East Phoenix Pro Needed!
Here's what I need; a real wash (get that stupid clearcoat thing I wasted my money on off of there), clay for supersmoothness, a real rotary buffer in the hands of a professional to heat out the swirlies, and a synthetic wax that will last before I install the Protect-a-Shield or (or Star Shield Armor) kit on my GL320. This must be done by someone who doesn't mind me watching at least some if not all of the process, along with showing me why he or she is doing what they're doing and the results of it.

I could use a real pro in Houston too. I have two young kids and the days of spending 5-6 hours detailing my car on the weekends is long gone. I'm tired of the local yahoo shops slopping some wax on and calling it good....

Any directories or help?

Sorry I’d don’t have answers for you…yet?

But these are some of the reasons I want to put together a professional detailer’s directory to include only those who can provide references (photographs of work, etc)