Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Mission Handwash in San Gabriel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
01' C32o
Mission Handwash in San Gabriel

j/w if anyone has ever gotten their car washed at Mission Carwash? if so, what are your experiences?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 wagon
I've lived in the area all my life, and have seen Mission Car Wash grow during those years. I stopped taking my cars there about 2-3 years ago as I was unhappy with the service. I expressed my concerns to the manager each time I had a problem, and I ended up with a free wash each time. After three times I finally decided to stop going there.

My problems were with the drying and care given to my car after it was washed. On numerous occasions my car would sit in the sun with the water drying on it, only to have the guys service cars that had finished the wash process after mine. I wasn't too worried about the delay in time they caused me, as much as I was worried about the water spots on my car. There were also times when the guy doing the finally wipe down would do a half-*** job inside just so he could get on to the next car.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
Mission on San Gabriel? Take the Suburban there after an off-road trek of 50 miles, otherwise head to Lakeside on Riverside Dr. in Burbank.