Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

5 days left on March specials at Detailed Image

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
5 days left on March specials at Detailed Image

Sorry I didn't post about this earlier, but here are our specials for March.

March Wash Special $39.99 which includes:
- Lake Country Ulti-Mit Wash Mitt (very soft, durable and paint safe)
- Microfiber Waffle Weave Drying Towel (approximately 2ft x 3ft, silk edges, highly absorbent and soft)
- Poorboy's World Super Slick and Suds (tons of suds, great lubricity)

Everyone knows it's important to have safe washing and drying tools so you minimize the possibility of adding fine swirls. Approximately 70+% of swirls come from improper technique and tools used while washing and drying. Look over you washing and drying tools and see if there is embedded contaminants or rough surfaces that could potentially be micro-marring your paint. If so you may want to take advantage of this great special before March is over.

Leatherique Prestine Clean and Rejuvenator Oil $39.99
This combination is great for leather, leatherette, vinyl, coated leather, etc. It's my go to cleaner and conditioner formula for deep cleanings and conditioning power. It helps leather stay flexible, which helps prevent cracking and premature fading.

Contest

Also don't forget about our free contest. We're giving away approximately $150 dollars worth of high quality microfiber products. These are some extremely high quality towels that will help you safely care for your vehicle. Entering takes about 1 - 2 minutes and it's totally free, click here (contest entry). We will pick a winner on 4/1/08.
The winner will receive:
* 10x All Purpose Towels
* 5x Ultra Plush Towels
* 5x Microfiber Applicator Pads
* 2x reTHICKulous Towels
* 2x Waffle Weave Drying Towels
* 2x Glass Polishing Towels
* 2x Two Sided Polishing Towels
* 2x Microfiber Gloves

Let me know if you have any questions about these specials or the contest. Also if you would like additional recommendations or packages put together please contact me via PM or e-mail.

Greg @ Detailed Image