Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Car Cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 01:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 e55 amg and 05 CL65 amg
Car Cover

I'm without a garage for the next 2 months as I am doing major construction on my house, so I need a good car cover for my black e500. My silver cl is ok,but the black car only lasts one day here in NY before it it covered in Pollen. I have heard that car covers can scratch the paint and my car is in mint shape, so what the hell should I do?????
Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
Covercraft Products are well known in the automotive industry as the largest manufacturer of custom patterned car covers in the world. Started in 1965 as a two-person company, now with over 500-employee’s supplying the automotive after market, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and speciality markets with over 45,000 custom cover patterns, made in the USA with the QS 9000 standards rating award, meeting strict international quality standards. They offer a four year replacement warranty.

Websites- USA - http:// www.carcoverworld.com[/url] Europe-http//:www.covercraft-europe.com

Two-cover system:
During prolonged storage the use of this system will avoid paint surface marring from the cover being buffered by winds

1. Dustop TM Four layer cover with maximum dust protection and its soft inner layer protects paint from marring

2. WeathersheildTM - single layer construction, primarily for intense sun environments and long-term storage provides optimum protection from water, dust, tree sap, while providing long-term UVR protection and maximum weatherproof protection from a multi-layer breathable fabric.

Last edited by TOGWT; 06-07-2008 at 11:18 AM.