Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Finally finished! After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 11:39 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'08 CL600 with 152k km; '01 E430 4Matic with 428k km; '17 Porsche Cayenne with 103k km
Finally finished! After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)

I bought a brand new set of Sonus DAS pads for the SFX system. For those not familiar, there is a three step system (all brands have this). However, this is the first time that I bought something and it exceeded my expectations! The SFX-1 bottle pretty much took out everything! All the swirl marks are gone! Then the SFX-2 and SFX-3 were pretty much the finishers. I sealed it off with Klasse acrylic glaze and put a couple layers of Pinnacle Souveran (sp) carnauba wax on it. Man o man, it is killer! Never seen my car like this! Wanted to share with you guys!
Attached Thumbnails Finally finished!  After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)-dscf4736.jpg   Finally finished!  After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)-dscf4737.jpg   Finally finished!  After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)-dscf4739.jpg   Finally finished!  After Sonus SFX system, here are the results (No 56k!)-dscf4771.jpg