Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Thanks for the tip Phillip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Thanks for the tip Phillip

I didn't consider using opti-seal on glass until I read that you did it in one of these posts. I did it and the glass has a very nice shine and the pano roof looks great.

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:39 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
As an alternative -

G-Techniq together with Bayer and BASF has devised a new coating G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass nano composite polish that can be applied to glass surfaces. It uses nano-technology polymers that bond with the glass forming a tough, transparent protective coating, which ensures a much superior bonding which allows for an incredible water, dust and pollutant repellence and extended coating durability. The surface become incredibly water repellent, very easy to maintain, dirt, oil and pollutant repellent and very durable…oh, it’ll also leave the surface with an incredible shine. Applied too thickly it actually crystallises into a very hard rough crust – a useful demonstration of the nature of the product.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 STI
thanks! no problem at all.