Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C-280 4MATIC
Clear Bra

I recently got my hands on a 2006 white C280 4matic. It has less than 30k miles so the paint is still in very good condition. I was thinking about having a clear bra installed because I do collect quite a bit of highway miles. I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on that regarding aprox price and whether it is even needed at all. Also, if need be, does anyone know a good place in MA to get it done? I really rather not go to the dealer for that...

Thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

NA
When looking for any shop to do this kind of work, do your homework. Ask questions, try and get any references that you can, shots of previous work, etc.

Any professional that you deal with will have no issues giving a full explanation not only of the benefits of their product and the detail of their installation, but any full options that you have as to the quality of the products that are available, and how it can be installed.

Pre-Cut Kits, Custom Made Kits, Bumper Coverage, fenders, full hood? These are options that you need to look into, and any reputable location will have no problems making sure that you are making the most educated decision possible.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 PM

03' Corvette Z06
I have a great clear-bra installer I could set you up with. He carries both Autobahnd and Ventureshield film.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you're still looking to get it done Rickrack79@hotmail.com

~Rick