Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Father's Day Daily Specials!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 S550
Father's Day Daily Specials!

From now until Sunday we will be running a Daily Special. The Daily Special will change every day at 12pm (noon) Eastern Time.

Today's Daily Special is the Pinnacle Souverän™ Carnauba Paste Wax along with a FREE Detailer's Tool Bag of your choice. This is a retail value of $144.99 - For only $95.

Stay tuned for the next Daily Special, it will be posted tomorrow at noon. Happy Father's Day!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2010 S550
Today's Daily Special is the Diamondite Clear Plastic Headlight Kit!

This kit normally sells for $59.99 but for today only it's $39.99 - a $20 savings!

The Diamondite Clear Plastic Kit is designed for anyone to improve the appearance and function of their headlights using just an electric drill. Save yourself the cost of replacing lenses or having them professionally refinished. You will be amazed at the dramatic improvement you can make on your vehicle’s headlights.

YouTube - ‪How To Restore Faded, Yellow and Cloudy Headlights‬‏
Old 06-21-2011, 01:18 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'09 S63 AMG
Looking for a good shampoo and water spot remover

I've read a lot about Chemical guys Maxi Suds, PBW Super slick & suds and the Optimum....

Which one would you recommend that's not harsh but has great ph neutral cleaning power and won't strip off wax/sealant?

Also - looking for a good deep cleaning water spot remover. My Benz is black...
Old 06-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2010 S550
Originally Posted by AustinGuy
I've read a lot about Chemical guys Maxi Suds, PBW Super slick & suds and the Optimum....

Which one would you recommend that's not harsh but has great ph neutral cleaning power and won't strip off wax/sealant?

Also - looking for a good deep cleaning water spot remover. My Benz is black...
Of the three you mentioned, my personal preference is the Optimum Car Wash. It's pH neutral, will not strip wax, produces a ton of suds, and it's concentrated.

Depending on the type of water spots that you have, a dual action polisher along with a medium to aggressive grade of polish is the most effective means.

Porter Cable Kits