Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Interior Dash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 01:03 PM

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
11 E350 Cab, 18 GLS450
Interior Dash

Folks,
I have a 2011 E350 and I have been debating on what I can use to clean and treat my dash and door panels with.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mike
Old 09-09-2011, 04:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
I too would like to know what the peeps suggest. I can't bear the thought of having a "shiny" dash. It must look original (matt).
Old 09-09-2011, 06:47 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'84 380 SL/ '02 XK8
1z Plastic Cleaner (Plastik-Reiniger) - an intensive, non-corrosive, non-acidic two-phase deep cleaner that removes grime build-up, scuff marks, bitumen (tar) and nicotine thoroughly and effortlessly with dust-resistant anti-static action. Use to clean armrests, door handles, shift knobs, vinyl seats, pedals, dashboard, storage compartments, tires, rocker panels, wheel wells, and etc. Water-based formula is biodegradable, silicone and formalin-free as well as environmentally friendly

Iz Cockpit Premium – an interior care and protectant developed specifically for that original matte-satin factory finish. This is a treatment spray for all interior components including the dash, finished leather and vinyl seats, door handles, trim, navigation screens, stereo head units, and clear plastic.

It has very limited cleaning ability (Iz see product above) but it provides UV protection for interior materials. The gentle formula is water-based and free of oils providing a non-slip finish, which allows for application on the steering wheel, shift knob and both finished leather and vinyl upholstery.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cls55
I use Adam's leather conditioner that has a UV protectant. I never tried their cleaner, but everything they make is awesome. I use conditioner on everything in my interior, leather, plastic, ect.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-66-ad...nditioner.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-131-a...r-cleaner.aspx
Old 09-09-2011, 08:03 AM

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
11 E350 Cab, 18 GLS450
Thanks for the info!!!

Regards