Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Front and Rear Seat Covers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2002, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E500 4matic Wagon
Front and Rear Seat Covers?

I'm driving from New Jersey to Colorado in a couple of weeks in my 2000 E430 4Matic. I'm concerned that so much time in the car, with inevitable eat-and-run instances, as well as the wet and dirty skiers who will ride around in the car will wreck my pristine Java leather (oh how I miss saddle interiors!). I know MB sells a back seat cover for dogs and such, but my dealer is out of stock and says he can't get it (need to try MBUSA website). But what about the front seats? Anybody know of a place where I can by canvas covers or something for them (I just have the regular seats, not the sport seats)? I definitely don't want sheepskin covers (memories of my mom's 300TD wagon come to mind...), but I really want to keep my car as neat as possible. The rubber mat investment I made back when I picked the car up at the dealer has paid off 1000s of times. My seats need the same protection now. Any recs will be appreciated.
Old 02-19-2002, 08:08 PM

You can get cordura or neoprene seat cover for from Performance Products. I do not think they have it in their website, but it is in their catalog. Give them a call 1-800-243-1220.
Old 03-05-2002, 12:51 PM

190 2.3 and C320
For the back seat, what about an old bedsheet? It may not be pretty, but it's cheap!